Every time I am tempted to react in the same old way, ask when I want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.
- With my value of care, after a great night rest, I was an early bird and I wrote my SATSuccesses. I enjoyed the silence.
- With my value of love, I had my date with my sweetie darling and I was excited.
- With my value of love & clarity, my sweet baboo wanted to hang out with us and I asked my girl for clarity. She agreed and I had a double date.
- With my value of joy, I wore all in pink and I loved it. Pretty pink lady ❤
- With my value of joy, I wore my rain boots and I looked for water puddle. Fun fun! I loved to jumped in it <Splash ..hahaha>
- With my value of care & partnership, we went to the city by car and we picked up my dear girl. She was ok with it and fun fun!
- With my value of fun, I enjoyed my quality with my loves, I had some argument with my sweet baboo and I just clarified this to him.
- With my value of joy, I got 2 dresses (size S), they looked good on me and I loved them. I looked & felt great in them.<Woo Hoo>
- With my value of commitment, We were hungry, we went for some Bio-potato-chips <nom nom nom>! We tried something new and yummy!
- With my value of love, I appreciated our double date, I had so much fun with my loves and I love you guys ❤
- With my value of joy, I was a dragon princess, he was in his comfy sweat and we hanged out in our crib. I loved it.
- With my value of excitement, it was a new day and I was ready for my new/last project. Bring it on Monday!
- With my value of clarity, I clarified this with our team, all I needed is my focus and space and I was somewhere in the back office to finish my thing.
- With my value of focus, my focus was sky high, I enjoyed my space & freedom and no crazy people was around me. Well! I was the banana here <hahaha> that’s enough for now 😉
- With my value of dare, it didn’t work for me and I went for plan B. Later on, plan B didn’t exist in this program <Darnit> now plan C looked very good and I needed more tests. <Woo Hoo>
- With my value of insight & inspiration, When I trust me, then I see opportunity in everything. <Ha!> Thank you MILE 11, thanks for your inspiration. This works for me big time.
- With my value of fun, these boys cracked me up big time, he was just a funny bunny and thank you darling. You and M&M are always on my mind!
- With my value of partnership, he asked for my feedback, I gave him my positive & negative feedback and the best part was that I cleared the air.
- With my value of dare, I did my dislike. I dared to speak up, I was loyal to myself and I didn’t give my fuck. Keep clam & keep my cool.
- With my value of love, Ouch! I forgot my chiro appointment <Arrrggghh ..> I postponed it to next week and it was my bad.
- With my value of care, she gave me her compliment and she shared her event with me. I appreciated her sharing and I appreciated her care for me.
- With my value of joy, I set our girls hang out date <Woo Hoo> I have some more pretty girl friends.
- With my value of clarity, I clarified this with her, I shared my opinions and I spoke up what I think. She appreciated my feedback and this isn’t for me for now. I appreciated her care and our girl evening out.
- With my value of love & partnership, I asked for support, my sweet baboo gotta help me out and I love you ❤
- With my value of care, it was my evening, dragon suit, my lazy chair and my goodies – dark chocolate with nuts <mmm..>
Sindy’s count down: Day Four