Love is the essential reality and my purpose on earth. To be consciously aware of it, to experience love in myself and others, is the meaning of life.
- With my value of care, warm mittens were my best friend, kept me warm & happy.
- With my value of ZEN, it was a silence morning, I enjoyed it and my focus was sky high.
- With my value of care & gratitude, I appreciated her sweet present and I gave her my feedback.
- With my value of clarity, I sent my farewell email to my ICT colleagues and I appreciated our great partnership & cooperation and I cared for them.
- With my value of openness, I opened myself up for this conversation, I shared my experience and I gave her my feedback.
- With my value of dare, I spoke up what didn’t work for me and it was BS & very wrong. Yes I shared my event.
- With my value of care, I promised myself that I didn’t wanna repeat this again and I cried like baby when I get hurt by this. Well, water from my eyes and water from the sky too.
- With my value of partnership & care, she gave me her compliment and she thanked me what I did. I appreciated her support.
- With my value of joy, we had some great laugh and she told me “You are positive and a funny girl” Thank you so much. Laughing is better than crying.
- With my value of clarity, I asked for support, I didn’t wanna hear this headache again and I had other priority at this moment. Please get out of my face!
- With my value of love, my dear Q cracked me up in the tram again, you bad bad boy! <wahahaha …> Yeah I laughed silly and people stared at me.
- With my value of care, I left work on time, I was kaput and my energy drained empty. I need my ZEN moment and chill out.
- With my value of care, she shared her successes with me & I appreciated her trust and care. I also appreciated her compliment and she made my day.
- With my value of care & partnership, he did it and helped me out. I wondered what he did with his magic fingers. He shared his secret with me. Thanks for your present and now I am inspired.
- With my value of joy, I started my crea bea project, I was very ready & prepared for Xmas. Yes … one of my winter activity.
- With my value of love & joy, I invested my love to my plant, I got extra new green stem and I was a happier girl. Little thing made my day.
Sindy’s count down: Day 3