I don’t always have to be strong. I don’t always have to fight off those tears. Sometimes it’s good to let them flow and let it go. All my holding back can just keep building it all up. It’s alright not to have it all figured out yet. Give it time to unfold.
- With my value of love, I have got my Sindy cup cakes with me and I shared my goodies with our team on my last working day.
- With my value of joy, I enjoyed to share. I enjoyed to give. I enjoyed to appreciate. I enjoyed to love.
- With my value of care & partnership, she asked for my support, I checked the facts, I checked the process and I corrected this mistake.
- With my value of care & partnership, she asked for my support, my gluten free cup cakes was the star, I shared my experience and my baking secret.
- With my value of focus, I needed to finish this big boy, I kept my focus and I went for it.
- With my value of gratitude, I appreciated their care & love and I was a lucky girl.
- With my value of happiness, I was a happy girl, I was excited to be here and smiling & being happy was the best to do.
- With my value of appreciation, I appreciated their compliment. I appreciated their gifts. I appreciated their kind words. I appreciated their hugs.
- With my value of love, my sweet baboo was the star, he supported me and he was there for me and I was loved.
- With my value of clarity, I clarified this issue with him, I was certain that I will make it everywhere and I trusted my decision.
- With my value of trust, when I choose to move on, then I trust me and go for it. Nothing gonna stop me unless I can’t handle it! <huh?? just kidding>
- With my value of care, love & support, I gave him my feedback, I was a happy girl and I shared my successes. I was grateful for his support and he was the star for me. I was a lucky girl.
- With my value of Self-love, this question popped in my head “What do I want?” I want nothing. nothing is fine, nothing is good, nothing means I can create anything I want and I don’t need anyone to determine it for me. I have got what I wanted. I have got my values. I have got myself. I have got every good, bad & ugly memories and they were all great for me. What else do I want?
- With my value of new, this Essence motto “the end is the new beginning” came to my mind and I was excited for my new adventure. I open for any new challenge. Yes I accept.
- With my value of love, I enjoyed our quality time, I loved our yummy dinner, I loved my sweet baboo more.
Sindy’s count down: Day zero, my last working day as the MMB system manager. My new role will be functional system manager in 2017.