When they respect me, respect them. When they disrespect me, still respect them. Do not allow the actions of others to decrease my good manners, because I represent myself, not others.
- With my value of joy, it was a beautiful morning, it was Sunday and it was a care-free day.
- With my value of love, it was all about me, it was all about my business and it was all about what I wanna do.
- With my value of care & partnership, I appreciated his support and I had some chit chat with him. Thank you so much.
- With my value of clarity, I planned our trip, checked the traffic and off we go.
- With my value of love, I loved to meet my family, I enjoyed my quality time with my loves.
- With my value of joy, I caught up with my sisters, we had great chit chat and I enjoyed our silly laugh. Ha, our “poepie” selfie fun.
- With my value of commitment, I stopped eating when I had enough, no hungry and no food intake. It worked well for me.
- With my value of sharing, I caught up with my family, I shared my event & successes. She was happy for me, happy for my decision and proud of me. Thank you so much.
- With my value of care, I appreciated my mommy dear & daddy bear’s care, they are beautiful people and I love them lots.
- With my value of love, I am a proud auntie, I had great fun with these 4 handsome boys and they are the best and the funniest little persons.
- With my value of gratitude, I was grateful for their love. I was grateful for their care. I was grateful for their contribution. I was grateful for being there with them.
- With my value of excitement, I started my new activity, new series in Netflix and it was an awesome stuff.