There’s a lot about my life I absolutely can’t control. – I cannot control everything that happens in life and I can control how I respond. In my response is my greatest power.
- With my value of joy, I was an early bird, it was 6.30 am and I started my day with my routine.
- With my value of fun, I prepared and decorated the Xmas cards, it was fun and pretty.
- With my value of ZEN, making cards, listening to music and being creative made me happy. I was a happy girl.
- With my value of care, I visited my chiropractor, he took good care of me and told me to visit my GP to make sure that it’s ok with my belly.
- With my value of joy & love, I loved my chiropractor, I gave him my Sindy bear hugs & thank you so much.
- With my value of care & joy, I got some grocery shopping in the city, I was there for the first time and it was great.
- With my value of fun, I cooked my yummy midday delight congee and it was great, light & me like.
- With my value of care, I had my midday nap for an hour, it was so good!
- With my value of love & joy, I went to Kundalini yoga class, I loved to see the girls again and I met some new friends. I enjoyed the exercises, my mediation and love for me.
- With my value of care & joy, I cooked yummy pork stew, potato with veggie. it smelled great, tasted great & very satisfying.
- With my value of love, my sweet baboo loved the pork stew, it was left over and he gotta bring it for his lunch. <nom nom>
- With my value of freedom, I was care-free, I was happy, I was relax, I was light and I was free. YEAH!
- With my value of joy, I signed up for PA next week, woo hoo. I shared this links and asked for support. do you wanna join us?
- With my value of insight, When someone reacts in certain way to me, then I gotta look at myself “how I respond to them?” Mirror mirror on the wall, Who I am and what I do.
- With my value of care, I made an appointment with my GP, she gotta check my belly. I didn’t worry about it and I just wanna know.