When I want the benefits of something in life, I have to also want the costs. – Most people dream of the rewards without the risks. The triumph without the trials. Don’t be one of them. Life doesn’t work that way. When I find something I want, start by asking myself: What am I willing to give up to get it?
- With my value of love & care, I visited my GP, got check-up and made an appointment for the ultrasound examination.
- With my value of clarity, i It was all fine to check what it’s going on in my belly, I didn’t worry about anything and it will be fine.
- With my value of care, 2 health appointments on the day after a BD. It’s good to take care of me and have a healthy temple, great mind and enjoyable life.
- With my value of fulfillment, “A task A Day #3” I did my office work: new insurance for my new work. I prepared for my new job.
- With my value of joy, ” A task A Day #4″ I cleaned up the old stuff from my ex-office: personal stuff I kept , old crap was gone and I created some space.
- With my value of excitement, I followed this series #MakingAMurderer, it pissed me off, I hate these hateful people and it was getting better.
- With my value of care, I took a short nap after a hard working day and it was good.
- With my value of commitment, I drank at least 2 liters water during the day, I ate when I was hungry and it was very tempting to be at home and eat all the time. <wahahaha … I still play the outfit game!>
- With my value of joy, I was happy to see my happy plant, it’s taller and greener and thank you hunny.
- With my value of clarity, I clarified my schedule with my sweet baboo, I asked for support and we prepared our grocery shopping for our home. All set and done.
- With my value of love, my sweet baboo suggested that I gotta get some gifts for my dear friend. hmm .. Aha! I had an idea. <Woo Hoo>
- With my value of love, I appreciated my sweet baboo’s love, his beary hug and his care. I am loved.