<Just my thought>
It’s easier to believe good things for others instead of believing good things for myself! Today, believe good things for MYself!
- With my value of love, my sweet baboo suppoted me and brought me safely to the airport. He was the star.
- With my value of openness, I opened up for her I shared my successes with her and shared my 6th sense positive stuff with her. I asked for support and also asked the universe for support too.
- With my value of insight, when it’s good or bad, then it’s all up to me how I respond to it. The result will be known soon, why would I worry for something I can’t control.
- With my value of fun, I laughed silly in the airport, I thanked for his funny text and I didn’t care that people stared at me.
- With my value of care, I was an early bird for 3 days, it was 4.30 am and I was hungry! I went to McD to get the only breakfast in town.
- With my value of joy, I enjoyed the silence in the morning, I walked to the China town, AGO and got some awesome early bird pictures.
- With my value of love, I met up Q and our adventure started. I appreciated his friendship and love.
- With my value of surprise & fun, an awesome show in the Young-Dundas square and we had great fun. Dance Dance and Xmas songs in my head <haha>
- With my value of care & clarity, he aske for small change & he was hungry, instead of giving him money, I asked him what he wanted and I would buy a meal for him. I supported him. When he was hungry and he will get food from me.
- With my value of surprise & commitment, I was a hungry bear and we were in St Lawrence market. Aha we found this yummy, kick ass peameal bacon sandwich and this bad boy was yummy.
- With my value of surprise & fun, Xmas market in the Distillery area (mill street), it was fun and the falling water didn’t spoil my fun there.
- With my value of surprise & dare, Mulled beer was such a bad idea. I dared to drink warm beer with herbs, it was so wrong in different level and I drank
- With my value of surprise & fun, I loved the distillery area, great art stuff, and unique & pretty stuff. I was a happy girl; we missed this treasure last time.
- With my value of surprise & joy, I loved this raspberry chocolate pastry, it was so good and it made my day.
- With my value of surprise & fun, it was a freaking cold day, we enjoyed the Santa Claus parade in town and we were like kids and it was a great freezing fun.
- With my value of love & friendship, I appreciated Q’s love and his friendship. I enjoyed our quality time. He was a sweetheart and it was my privilege to be his friend.
- With my value of care, jet leg was really a bitch and I just did what I wanted to do, food-nap-fun-food-sleep and repeat. Just listened to my system and did what I felt like.
- With my value of joy, I had a great weekend in YYZ and it was amazing.
- With my value of love, it was time to go home for my birthday and woo hoo.
- With my value of freedom, I loved what I did. I loved our friendship. I loved our fun. I loved my dear Q. I loved me.