<Just MY thought>
Learning how to embrace and love myself more than someone else’s opinion of me is not always easy, but is important for personal growth.
- With my value of care, after a long night rest on my own bed and I was a happy energetic bunny.
- With my value of care & support, I had this ultrasound appointment, everything went great & I appreciated her support. Thank you for your smile.
- With my value of love, I loved my early walk, it was a great day and a lovely morning.
- With my value of clarity, this myoma grew bigger in my belly (15cm, it was 5 cm) and I gotta talk to my gynecologist.
- With my value of love, I shared the result with my sweet baboo, we talked about it and I appreciated his support.
- With my value of fun, I had fun to create this farewell card, YES! I loved it.
- With my value of care, more medical health appointment, dentist ..YUK ..someone has to visit that poor guy <wahahahah …>
- With my value of care, I visited my chiropractor , mr B took good care of me and I appreciated his care & support. He made my day a magic!
- With my value of insight, When I dare to make mistake, then I learn & move myself forward.
- With my value of fulfillment, “A task a day” it was a laundry day and I took good care of us.
- With my value of joy, I met Elmo & cookie monster in the station, I asked for our WEfie and I shared my dragon princess experience with them.
- With my value of care, swab is done, I appreciated her care & support. Thank you lovely lady.
- With my value of gratitude, I was grateful for his care. I was grateful for his love. I opened up for him. I shared my medical situation with him. I was in the good hands.
- With my value of happiness, No matter what will happen, I won’t make fuss about it and I will be all fine. I trusted them.
- With my value of joy & love, I enjoyed my quality time with my sweet baboo in the morning and I loved his bear hug & kisses. Thank you my sweet baboo.