<Just My Thought>
Just because I am afraid of what’s ahead does not mean I allow it to defeat me before I get there.
- With my value of care, mr hanky was free and I was free & happy. It was a good thing to poo once a day.
- With my value of clarity, I asked what my sweet baboo like to have for dinner, my grocery shopping is done and I was ready <woo hoo> It was easy to know what to cook.
- With my value of love, I cooked what we loved, it was easy peasy and I was a happy girl.
- With my value of clarity, I checked my pension plan & stuff, I realized what I didn’t know and I checked this out. It was good to know what I wanted to know.
- With my value of fulfillment, ” A task a day ” cleaned my closet up, the last big size clothes were gone and it was tidy now.
- With my value of fulfillment, ” A task a day ” was getting new bed sheets and I loved the fresh clean smell of it. Me happy 😉
- With my value of commitment, I walked in the neighborhood in the afternoon, it was lovely outside and sun shined. ” A walk a day “
- With my value of joy, I made some Xmas cards, I loved it and I gotta finish it in 2 weeks. I was almost there.
- With my value of love, I loved being a woman-of-our-home. I loved doing what I liked. I loved enjoying my day without planning. I loved chilling out without hurry.
- With my value of joy, I started to knit and I loved it. Do I sound like a old lady now? <wahahahah ..>
- With my value of clarity, I asked for support, my daddy bear sent me his text and he clarified our planning. Thank you so much.
- With my value of gratefulness, I was grateful for their care. I was grateful for their support. I appreciated their love.
- With my value of joy & love, I asked my dear girl out and we gotta hang out <yeah!>
- With my value of love & care, I asked for support, my sweet baboo gotta help me out. Thank you darling.
- With my value of happiness, I was a happy house-woman. I was a happy bunny. I was glad to be home & watched Gilmore girls ❤