<Just My Thought>
Many of us will have our lives cut short. – One way or another, none of us live forever. And it’s much harder to change the length of my life than it is to change the depth of it. So, how deep will I go today? That’s something I should reflect on. Because how I spend my days is how I spend my life.
- With my value of magic, I was with my chiropractor, I saw blue stars when he cracked my back and it was my first time. I usually had this experience when I got my massage or mediating;)
- With my value of love, I shared my magical star experience with mr B and I shared my present. Sharing is caring.
- With my value of care, I liked my routine, I liked to keep it this way and my routine was good for me.
- With my value of spontaneity, we talked about our Xmas weekend and we will go to Cologne. I was excited and I loved it.
- With my value of love, I ate bio-potato chips for our lunch and it was great with pumpkin sauce with orange zest and curry <nom nom nom>
- With my value of care & partnership, I gave him my compliment, I loved their pumpkin sauce and he shared his successes with me. Thank you.
- With my value of joy, I was a crazy woman in a crazy store and I got a present for a happy boy.
- With my value of love, we did our Xmas shopping, yeah we did 😉
- With my value of joy, we loved this present and we went for it, I loved this.
- With my value of clarity, we talked about this, we agreed on this and I was a happy girl. All done 🙂
- With my value of clarity, I clarified with our dinner plan, it was easy peasy for me and I loved his idea.
- With my value of insight, When I look at a person, I don’t judge who he/she is no matter what a person wears or whatsoever. When I love me, then I don’t judge who I am. It’s stupid to judge someone by their look, oh by the way I never see an asshole on someone’s face, “assholing” is their action.
- With my value of fun & dare, I posted “It’s Sunday, do something crazy”. I was in this crazy place ( I usually didn’t engage any activity in this place if I didn’t need to) and I got frazy toy for my sweet baboo.
- With my value of joy and clarity, I had this insightful talk with my sweet baboo. I love bacon and I love veggie too. I enjoy my choices of food and I don’t gotta broadcast the whole world what I love. It’s just wrong and hypocritical that they use the wrong names for the meat-replacement. Nothing can replace any real stuff. Why wouldn’t they make a new name for that?
- With my value of happiness, I am relax. I am happy. I love to do what I do now. I should do this more often. I create stress for me. I should relax more and stop worry about tiny thing in life. I worried about my myoma and I will listen to the doctor. I am a happy girl and I am relaxing.