You won’t always be perfect. Neither will I. Because nobody is perfect, and nobody deserves to be perfect. Nobody has it easy, everybody has issues. You will never know exactly what I’m going through. And I will never know exactly what you’re going through. We are all fighting our own unique war. Asking support, sharing hugs and giving compliment.
- With my value of Love & care, I joined this present thing, I sent a gift to a stranger and I hope that someone will be happy in this jolly season.
- With my value of joy, when I read this long information, I was like “duh!” <yes, my communication style .. Sigh!> anyway I didn’t mind that I will/won’t receive anything! I liked to share & I cared. Love, care & joy counts more than a present.
- With my value of joy, I wrapped this present with love, I loved purple and the bow.
- With my value of joy, I enjoyed the freezing lovely walk in the morning and I was a happy girl.
- With my value of fun & love, I vlogged when I was on my way to the store, I loved the sun shine, I loved vlogging and shared my smiles.
- With my value of love, I chatted with my sweet baboo before he started his day, hey darling.
- With my value of love, Oops! it was a mistake and I gotta pay more attention. I have learned my lesson and thanks for your support.
- With my value of love, I wrote every Xmas card with my personal messages and they were all ready for my loves, friends & families.
- With my value of love & friendship, I appreciated his openness & his friendship. Thank you so mcuh!
- With my value of fulfillment, “a task a day” I finished my xmas project and it was done on time.
- With my value of happiness, “a move a day” I walked 30 mins and I enjoyed it lots. It was funny to see birds walked on ice.
- With my value of joy, I got the new #OllyMurs album, I loved his voice and songs. oh! about breaking up, oh myyyy … I enjoyed this song #yearsandyears ~ You signed your name on my heart saying you were here ~ it was so sweet!
- With my value of openness, When I dare to open up then I will take this risk to explore, to receive and to let people/things in my life. This is a big deal for me, I get hurt. I get loved. I get myself out of my island. I was scared, I enjoyed and I liked this risk ❤
- With my value of joy, when I read a successful story, I got goosebumps. when I watched this clip about an inspiring little girl, tears ran from my eyes and it was beautiful. ❤ To inspire and Be inspired.
- With my value of gratefulness, I was grateful for following the #Essencetrainingen. I was grateful for opening up. I was grateful for accepting new challenge. I was grateful for closing some doors. I was grateful for opening some doors. I was grateful for being free from negativity. I was grateful for being free from my own prison.