Whenever somebody discredits you, and tells you that you can’t do something, keep in mind that they are speaking from within the boundaries of their own limitations. Ignore them. Don’t give in. In this crazy world that’s trying to make you like everyone else, find the courage to keep being your awesome self. And when they laugh at you for being different, laugh back at them for being the same. Be You, Be unique and Be your best friend.
- With my value of care, I woke up early for my appointment, I concerned, I felt relieved and I cared of me.
- With my value of care, I realized that these “tiny” nags came up for a reason and I thought that it wasn’t a major thing. <hmmm …> I should listen to my body more and I didn’t mean to make myself crazy, my system just wanna be heard “hey! something is on ..”
- With my value of clarity, I clarified this with my sweet baboo, I looked for solution and I gotta make it work.
- With my value of clarity, the public traffic was frazy in The Hague, I left home early and wanted to be the training on time. It worked for me.
- With my value of love & fun, I met my dear girls, had our great chat and shared my sindy bear hugs. Me likey!
- With my value of privilege, it was my privilege to be in this process, I was proud of me and I loved to invest in us.
- With my value of gratefulness, I was grateful to be there in Essence house. I acknowledged me. I shared my love.
- With my value of love, I asked for support, I appreciated her support and thanks for bring me to the station safely.
- With my value of love & friendship, hey dude! I loved to see you again. I had a great time. I had a great time.
- With my value of fun,this little girl stared at me in the train, I gave her my smile and we had some silly fun. It was great to play like a kid & be silly. Thank you sweetheart.
- With my value of love, I shared my successes with my dear Q. He shared his successes with me and I was happy for him.
- With my value of care, I sent my text to my dear friend, he was ill and I sent my love.
- With my value of insight, Anger isn’t the solution and it only causes damages. When I am angry, then it hurts me & others. When I push my loves away, it hurts both of us. In the past, I realized that I used to push away lovable people around me and I isolated myself. What I learn from this, I stop pushing people away, I communicate & open up for them. The energy being angry is heavy, it drags me down and I don’t /won’t go there anymore.