And I am committed to making the best of it along with you.
Remember, our courage doesn’t always roar aloud. Sometimes it’s the quiet voice at the end of the day whispering, “I will try again tomorrow.” So stand strong. Things turn out best for people who make the best out of the way things turn out. Be inspiring, Be caring and Be grateful.
- With my value of clarity, I clarified our dinner plan with my sweet baboo, I gotta be in the training and I will bring food with me.
- With my value of care & love, I was an early bird, prepared my day, prepared my food and it worked for me.
- With my value of courage, I dared to change and I made 2 major changes in the last 2 months: get a new job <got it> and find my happiness <got it> I was gateful to taking these steps. I felt damned good.
- With my value of openness, I opened up for her and I shared my event. Yes, I was afraid and I was afraid of an operation and I was afraid of losing my uterus. It will happen later & I let it go for now. Worrying spoils my day! <BAM! .. smile on my face again and enjoy my present & my gifts>
- With my value of clarity, I am trained to be a medical professional and I knew about complications in this process. I was calm when I heard of this hysteroscopy tests. No worry, checking is to confirming.
- With my value of peace, it was good to know what it was all about, I got vulnerable information and I had peace in my mind. Yes, I worried and I also knew that I was/will be in good hand.
- With my value of clarity, I asked for support, she helped me out and thank you so much.
- With my value of love & care, I enjoyed my massage, my shoulders and arms got maximum attention & treatment, it was so damned good.
- With my value of care & partnership, our help took good care of us, for our home and I appreciated her support & care.
- With my value of openness, I opened up for her, I received her care, I received her love and I was grateful for that. Thank you so much.
- With my value of beauty, blue sky, cloud, sea and the waves, it was so cool to visualize this when I mediated. Peace, joy & love.
- With my value of love, I shared my gratitude with her. I shared my successes. She shared her successes with me and I was grateful. She was happy for me. I liked her smiles.
- With my value of clarity, the public transport was banana again, I was early there and I was in Essence house early. I made it.
- With my value of joy, I bought my knitting gear with me, I gotta wait between processes and I knitted & I enjoyed.
- With my value of love & joy, I shared my successes with the pretty Swedish lady, she was a stranger to me and later on we had this wonderful conversation. Thank you so much, it was very inspiring and beautiful.
- With my value of excitement & joy, everything was awesome, I danced. I provided my service. I had fun. I loved it.
- With my value of love & partnership, I asked for support, she lived near by and she drove me home safely. Thank you so much.
- With my value of gratefulness, it was a long day, I got lots of positive energy, I was happy to be in the Essence house and I was grateful to be there. I shared my Sindy bear hugs. I had fun. I was loved. I made some new friends. It was an awesome day. Woo Hoo!