Think things through and take risks. But at the same time keep things simple and aim for just a good plan.
So if you’re working on the perfect plan for making a change in your life – or have a tendency towards that – then simplify. Showing love, sharing kindness and sharing your smiles.
- With my value of joy & excitement, I was an early bird, got ready for my day and I wrote my successes.
- With my value of love, I love to write my successes daily and It’s awesome. It boosts my self-confident, I acknowledged myself for what I did, I shared my successes, I invested in me and I love me.
- With my value of clarity, food is packed <checked> good night rest <checked> I am ready for my new day <checked> I am a happy bunny <checked> Am I ready? <Yesssssss <3>
- With my value of insight, When I wanna take care of other people, then I gotta take care of me first. Self-love and Self-trust are the basic care for me, Selfish? NOooooo. I am responsible for me and I am the one who take care of me FIRST.
- With my value of happiness, I saw the sunrise gradually from the horizon while I was in the train, wow the orange fireball was there ! It was a wonderful moment and a big smile on my face. This guy stared at me, I showed him this beauty and he smiled with me.
- With my value of privilege & joy, a cool PA day and I started with dancing, partying and I had my exercise <woo hoo>
- With my value of love & friendship, I shared my successes with a lovely lady, we had our great chit chat and it was a beautiful moment.
- With my value of love & inspiration, I finished our “uncompleted conversation”, I shared 3 of my insights: a) Self-love isn’t a selfish action. b) I take myself for granted big time & I forget me. c)writing successes to boost my self confident.
- With my value of love, I gave her my Sindy bear hug, she appreciated my insights and love.
- With my value of privilege, he chose me to work with him, it was my privilege and I invested my love in him and me.
- With my value of dare, it was only salt, water and mucous, it was on my shirt and I just let it be. It was totally out of my comfort zone and I did it
- With my value of love, it was a wonderful process, I was emotional and it was hurtful to see this. I didn’t give up, I did what I gotta do and I went for it.
- With my value of insight, “What do I want?” I know what I want and I get it. My insight is: When I trust myself and I know for sure what I want, then I get any opportunities on my path. The outcome was that I had 4 different options in front of me, I accepted 2 of them and later on I gotta choose 1.
- With my value of insight, “What do I want?” My attitude and my lists can be the obstacle on my path. When I change my attitude, open up and delete this list then I create more space for me to accept new things.
- With my value of magical, woo hoo! it’s done for the first time and I was a happy bunny. Actually it wasn’t about me, I was so happy for her and I was happy for me.
- With my value of joy, he gave me his compliment, he appreciated my successes and thank you so much.
- With my value of love, I asked for support, she drove me safely to the stations and I appreciated her care & love. Thank you so much.
- With my value of love, I asked for support, I was a hungry bear and I wanted noodles <nom nom> I asked my sweet baboo out and we went for noodles in the city.
- With my value commitment, I ate when I was hungry, I enjoyed the ramen in this new place and I enjoyed it. <mmm …>
- With my value of care & joy, I asked question about this yummy sauce, the chef shared his successes with me, I gave him my compliment and I will be back soon. I liked his smiles =)