<Just A Thought>
When one door closes, another opens; but I often look so long and I hope that it opens for me one day! When I focus on them then I do not see the one which has opened for me.
- With my value of dare, I did my dislike, yes I was there and I took my courage with me, this dislike will not scare me.
- With my value of love, I asked for support, I clarified the cost of this task and I didn’t like surprise. It worked for us.
- With my value of insight, When I stuck with my list and judge every human being I meet, then I am busy with the wrong thing. When I am busy with other people’s business, then I forget me & my own business. 2 questions popped in my head: <where is the self trust and love?> <why do I make other’s business so important ?> Aha! I got it 😉
- With my value of clarity, why was this happen? when I never see it then I don’t know. Oh Microbiology isn’t chemistry and I don’t need to argue! I can’t say crazy is same as idiot. 😉 <GRIN>
- With my value of dare, yes analyser, it’s a challenge for me today. After his long story & details and I went back to the point. please do what you gotta do. I trust his professional opinion and I let this nag go. It was just noise.
- With my value of gratitude, after the long lecture, I gave him my compliment, I appreciated his support and his care. Get things done and created partnership are more relevant at this moment.
- With my value of insight, I realize why I dislike my dislike, they are different from me, I judged them up front before it all happened and like I wrote in my success here #3. Hmmm … SLCTA time. hey fuck, I made mistake & a misjudgement, I am human after all like all of you. <Aha!>
- With my value of love, Oops! I lost my cool after 4 hours .. >tsss< I spoke up, I looked for solution and I can’t think when people talked with their mouth full … shut it! I wasn’t cool.
- With my value of determination, I decided to get a new tap, it will be the solution when the new pretty one doesn’t work >Bugger!<
- With my value of fun, I went to this DIY store, it was fun to go to a man store and saw all these weird stuff and I called them all “thingies”. It was fun.
- With my value of partnership & care, I appreciated his support and care. I would also like less details in every conversation and bottom line please. yes I clarified myself and I learned my mistake.
- With my value of love & care, I had a great chat with my dear friend, I shared my insight, he appreciated it and he gave me his compliment. Thank you for the smiles on my face.
- With my value of fun, I chatted with dear Q, he was a funny man and always made me smile.
- With my value of fun, “did you find what you looked for?” this lady asked me. “Yes, I looked for solution and I got it.” “Yes, I paid for this new tap and money was part of the solution too.” She laughed and gave me her compliment.
- With my value of love, it was finally done, I thanked him and it was peace in my house again.