<Just My Thought>
Nothing in the universe can stop me from letting go and starting over.
- With my value of clarity, we left the house early, this way we were relax, no hurry & no stress.
- With my value of care, we had our morning delight in the station, we ate little portion of food before we started our adventure.
- With my value of dare, we reserved our seats, these dudes sat there & told me their stories. I clarified this with them, they gotta move or gotta move.
- With my value of clarity, did the system mess up? did you mess up? When the system mess up then I figured out manually how it worked.
- With my value excitement, yeah! I was excited and I chilled out in the train <knitting knitting>
- With my value of fun, we started our trip in the city center #Cologne #Germany and shopping <yeah!>
- With my value of love, we got pressies for us, two happy bunnies.
- With my value of gratitude, I really liked this sweater, they were too big for me. This lovely guy got me the right size (XS!) from the storage and thank you so much.
- With my value of ZEN, we went to the hotel, chilled out & planned our evening adventure.
- With my value of love & clarity, my sweet baboo planned our trip, I appreciated his support & fun started.
- With my value of care & partnership, it was very busy in this place, we asked for support and we got a table for our yummy dinner.
- With my value of joy, this kind gentleman explained to us what it was and we had great chat with him.
- With my value of openness, I opened up for him, I shared my successes, we had great fun and I enjoyed our company.
- With my value of joy, he shared his local knowledge with us, we had some laugh and we made some new German friends.
- With my value of clarity, we waited almost 2.5 hrs for our food, it was an event in the kitchen. I clarified this issue with him. His attitude was unfriendly and I clarified to him that we were hungry, we waited for too long and we didn’t get proper service.
- With my value of determination, I paid our drink and we left. Hey! I was clear that I was hungry, waited too long and I gotta go somewhere else to feed my belly. Yes, I was a hungry bird. <Ha!> and did you expect a smile? I solved my problem.
- With my value of joy, we went to one of the biggest Christmas Market, we found goodies, we had fun, we enjoyed our evening. <Woo Hoo>
- With my value of commitment, I loved this bratwurst, just a small one and it was yummy. <nom nom> I loved Xmas Market.
- With my value excitement, I saw different pretty Xmas things, they were lovely, I enjoyed our evening even though it was a busy place.