<Just My Thought>
Don’t dwell on what went wrong. Instead, focus on what to do next. Spend my energy moving forward together towards an answer.
- With my value of love, I wrote my successes on my note and I posted them a day after. It worked for me.
- With my value of commitment, I enjoyed my breakfast in the hotel, I had many choices there and I ate small portion of egg/suasage/bacon/fresh fruit.
- With my value of clarity & fun, I was ready to take off, we had an hour to shop more <Oh yeah!>
- With my value of joy, I loved shopping in Germany, pretty and cutes things and I enjoyed my windows shopping too.
- With my value of fun, I enjoyed the mulled wine/Gluhwein and I got this cute cup as pressie.
- With my value of commitment, I got a small bratwurst without bread when I was hungry <nom nom nom> It was yummy and I enjoyed it.
- With my value of commitment, I had an extra bottle water and apfelschorle with me and I gotta drink more water. I usually didn’t drink enough when I traveled.
- With my value of joy, without Wifi I had great conversation with my sweet baboo and I enjoyed our quality time. I knitted more and he read more.
- With my value of love, I appreciated my sweet baboo’s support, he took care of me and I enjoyed our trip.
- With my value of care, no hurry, no stress and we ate when we were hungry. Just had our late lunch in Utrecht and we didn’t need any dinner anymore.
- With my value of clarity, I checked the train schedule, it worked for us and just relax.
- With my value of happiness, we went for our grocery shopping, I got some basic sindy bear necessitiesfor us and I was a happy girl.
- With my value of love, home sweet home and I was happy to be home.
- With my value of love & fun, we watched our favorite show, feet up & chill out.
- With my value of love, I invested time for my blog/successes. I invested love in me. I shared my successes. I love to write successes.