<Just My Thought>
There’s an important difference between giving up and letting go.
- With my value of care, I went shopping in the Appie and got extra cleaning stuff for our house. I forgot yesterday <SIGH!>
- With my value of joy, I enjoyed this warm morning (+6C), I vlogged and I was a happy girl.
- With my value of love, I chatted with my sweet baboo in the morning and it was great <Gezellig>
- With my value of love & gratitude, I appreciated her care & support and she took good care of us.
- With my value of joy, she shared her event with me and I was the ear. I appreciated her trust and I enjoyed our girlie’s talk.
- With my value of happiness, I was Netflixing today, I watched one of my favorite Star Trek series #DS9 and it was awesome.
- With my value of love, I shared my event en successes with her, I shared my insight about this family matters and two happy girls.
- With my value of care, after a busy weekend, I had a quiet day and I enjoyed knitting again. Yes, my second scarf in 2016.
- With my value of fulfillment, “A task a day” I did our laundry, I was ready for our next adventure. Woo Hoo! Sun, Fun & Christmas.
- With my value of openness, When I open up, then I am light, I am happy and I enjoy more.
- With my value of dare & insight, I was nervous about this high tea I gonna attend this week, I asked myself this question: “Why am I nervous?” and Yes I didn’t wanna see my dislikes. I realized when I feel comfortable for my discomfort, then I can do anything I want and this party isn’t about me or them and <Aha!> I gonna party soon, yeeee haaaa !
- With my value of love, I asked for support, I apped with her and I appreciated her support. Thank you darling.
- With my value of clarity, I gotta hang out with my dear friend, thank you for your clarification and we gotta have fun for sure.
- With my value of care, I was a sleepy bear, I took my beauty nap and it was wonderful
- With my value of commitment, I carved food this afternoon and I was full. I committed to me and I only eat when i am hungry. I drank a glass of water and my hungry feeling was gone for good. <Aha!>
- With my value of creativity & joy, I didn’t get extra fresh veggie & fruit in our house, I was in a creative mode and I cook what we have in our storage. I didn’t wanna throw away food before we will leave.
- With my value of insight, I have a memory like an elephant and I remember way too much <I think> When it’s important to me, then I remember. No matter small or big, I pay attention to everything in my life and I enjoy & appreciate them.
- With my value of care, I cooked for 2 days and tomorrow we will have the pasta too<nom nom!>