<Just My Thought>
When I go back in to the past and rake up all the troubles I’ve had, I end up reeling and staggering through life. Stability and peace of mind come by living in the moment.
- With my value of joy, I had a quiet day, I enjoyed my day without any appointments. <Yeah!>
- With my value of joy, Netflixing & watched #DS9, it was old & gold. I loved it.
- With my value of fulfillment, “A task a day”, I packed my suitcase & my list was very helpful.
- With my value of dare, I did totally new things, I packed what I wanna wear with color coordination and I prepared this for my different trips/locations. < I used to pack shirts/pants/sweaters in the same space bag, then I gotta open every bag to combine what I wanna wear>
- With my value of fun, I started my second scarf, blue & white are two of my fav colors. Oh yeah, I knitted cable pattern & it looked awesome.
- With my value of care, I took my afternoon nap, it was so good.
- With my value of joy, I walked outside for 30 mins, just get some movement and I enjoyed the fresh air <rainy tho>
- With my value of love & joy, I hanged out with my dear friend, I appreciated our friendship and love. Thank you darling.
- With my value of love, I chatted with my sweet baboo and we clarified our planning. It worked for me hunny.
- With my value of fun, I cracked him with my joke when we watched our fav telly program. It was very funny.