<Just My Thought>
When people walk away from me, let them go. My dream is never tied to anyone who leaves me, and it doesn’t mean they are bad people. It just means that their part in my story is over.
<My Successes >
- With my value of care, the jet lay hit me and I went to bed at 5 am. When I woke up at 11 am and I felt like a zombie. I took it easy.
- With my value of love, my sweet baboo woke me up quietly and a sweet good morning made my day.
- With my value of love, I had our new year lunch with my family, thank you so much.
- With my value of fun, My sister invited her friend to be in the lunch with us, she is my friend too and it was great to meet her again.
- With my value of care, it was a quiet afternoon, watching our fav program and we enjoyed our quality time.
- With my value of intention, Openness, Joy & love, it worked for me and I made my day light & stress-less.
- With my value of happiness, my first goal of 2017 is to bring light and happiness to me and others around me. To have a smile and laugh makes my day.
- With my value of care, I prepared my yummy lunch for my coming week, Yeah! Quinoa, tofu, green asparagus, sun dried tomatoes, chicken peas and olives. I took good care of me.
- With my value of love, I cooked boerenkool with mashed potato and it was our first dinner of 2017. I was a hungry bear.
- With my value of care, laundry marathon was going strong, it was done and I took good care of us. Yes, clean clothes smell so good.
- With my value of gratefulness, I was grateful for being with my family. I was grateful for my mummy’s love. I was grateful for being an auntie. I was grateful for the love of my handsome nephews. I was grateful for being open for new challenges.
- With my value of excitement, I am excited to meet my new colleagues, I am excited to start my new challenge and there are many butterflies in my belly now. Worry? Nope. I would say, Bring it on!