The dignity and nobility of my life, as well as my happiness, depends upon the direction in which that train is going, the baggage it carries, and the scenery through which it travels.
- With my value of care, I ate my soy delight before I went to work, I was a hungry bear and I didn’t gotta bring it with me to work.
- With my value of dare, I had an event, I kept clam and thought what I knew in this house. I asked for support and I appreciated her explanation.
- With my value of dare, I bought everyone a round of coffee, I didn’t know everyone and it was fine to make some new friends.
- With my value of dare, I got one case, she asked my support and it’s great to challenge myself. No proving, I did what I can.
- With my value of care & partnership, I figured out this problem , I explained calmly to the user.
- With my value of care & partnership, I gave her my feedback, she appreciated my input and yes I did it. I was a happy girl.
- With my value of joy, Yes I did it. Stay calm & I can do. I was proud of me and this motivated me lots.
- With my value of joy, I joined the girls during the break, they shared their successes with me and I made some new friends.
- With my value of clarity, I asked for support, I clarified this with my boss and she agreed with this. Good call and thank you.
- With my value of clarity & partnership, I asked for support and I clarified our appointment. It worked for us, thanks.
- With my value of care, she asked me how I went home and it was an event near the office. She walked with me and I enjoyed our company.
- With my value of joy & craziness, we just wrong-way-walked on the road, these people thought that we were crazy and we had a good laugh after this. It was frazy dangerous. <wahahaha>
- With my value of care & sharing, she shared the event with me, I learned more about this department and it wasn’t easy to be here. I appreciated her sharing and I felt comfy with her.
- With my value of gratefulness, I was grateful for their support. I was grateful for their care. I was grateful for my strength. I was grateful for my dare. I was grateful for my openness. I was grateful for my drive. I was grateful for having everything I have. I was grateful for being me.
- With my value of insight, Look on the bright side of life, no worry about tomorrow and now I enjoy my present.
- With my value of love, I got this surprise present, thank you so much,guys! They appreciated my supportand love.