<Just A Thought>
Whenever I find myself doubting how far I will go, just remember how far I have come. Remember everything I’ve faced. All the battles I have won. All the fears I’ve overcome. All the chapters I have written. Remember the moments that came before when I had this same doubt and overcame it. I can go as far as I let myself go.
- With my value of joy, it was my first day off and I slept in. Oh yeah.
- With my value of care & love, I offered my support, my sweet baboo hurt his eyes and OUCH! ice pack, cream and I asked him to see our GP.
- With my value of love, I loved me and I gotta do my administration. I get this as my routine and new stuff to learn.
- With my value of insight, my old habits made me a lazy person, everything is prepared & arranged for me. A new life, new job make me a new person and I love this dynamic new style.
- With my value of insight, my contract isn’t me, my position isn’t me and I am me. A piece of paper or a function doesn’t represent me.
- With my value of love & fun, I loved my chat with my dear girl, I shared my successes and I loved our fun.
- With my value of love, I was insecure at a moment, I kicked this noise and I turned this to my positive energy. HEY! Live my life now, enjoy babe ❤
- With my value of care, I enjoyed my quiet day, I enjoyed my house work, I enjoyed my freedom.
- With my value of care & partnership, I gave my feedback, I shared my experience and sharing is caring. She appreciated my questions & feedback.
- With my value of love & partnership, I sent mr T my mail, informed him that I did well and I was OK. I felt home there & I had fun.
- With my value of clarity, I planned what we gotta get for the next few days. it will be a busy weekend, I loved to plan up front and this way we could enjoy our quality time.
- With my value of commitment, I ate when I was hungry and I enjoyed my late soy delight. YUMMY!
- With my value of joy, I went down to 58kg, my first target and I was a happy girl. Damned me, Xmas and all the goodies were my weakness! I learned my lesson, I corrected and I got my results.
- With my value of love & fun, I invited my dear friends/ex-colleagues for a evening out, I asked for support and it gonna be great.
- With my value of clarity, I clarified what I liked and disliked. I was clear what I wanted and I loved to be with my vulnerable friends.
- With my value of dare, I cooked this new dish Sauerkraut, Hmm .. according to the instruction and I tasted yummy. Goodies! I passed.
- With my value of care & partnership, I thought that I made a mistake and I asked for support. I turned out, it has been done already and I was a lucky girl. Thank you so much, mr T. I appreciated their support, care & partnership.
- With my value of joy, I was excited to see my dear friends soon, Woo Hoo!
- With my value of joy, I shared my #outfittraining successes with them, I opened up for them, I dared to show my greatness and I love their successes too.
- With my value of strength, Insecurity can be pain in the ass. I feel insecured here and there , oh heck! too many noise in my head, <breath in><breath out> then blew them away! I got me back.
- With my value of love, I appreciated my sweet baboo’s compliment, I passed the sauerkraut test and we loved it. Thank you sweetie.