<Just A Thought>
Be the one who nurtures and builds. Be the one who has an understanding and a forgiving heart one who looks for the best in people. Leave people better than I found them.
- With my value of joy, I was ready for my day, it was cold & windy and I had this sun shine in my mind .. with my music in my ears.
- With my value of care, I took good care of me, I started my new routine and I had my morning soy delight before I left home.
- With my value of love, I took cherry tomatoes with me as snack. Yum.
- With my value of clarity, I read through my notes before I started my work. This way I refreshed/updated my curious mind and ready for the new challenge.
- With my value of fun, I socialized with my colleague and small chit chat was all fine. Work & fun should be balanced.
- With my value of clarity, she clarified her situation with me, I appreciated her feedback and it was great to hear from her.
- With my value of openness, I opened up for her and shared my experience. I realized that it was all fine to go for my dream and in this process I might sacrifice one greatness for the sake of something greater.
- With my value of dare, I faced my flaw, dutch language is my weakness and I accepted it. I asked for support and I learned new thing everyday.
- With my value of strength, I focused on my strength and not weakness. My weakness can be my strength, I realized that I felt comfortable when I knew my things and I dared to learn what I didn’t know. It was scary and awesome at the same time.
- With my value of trust, it was a tough start, it was also the best way to learn it good & quick and <Bam!> I got it and it was awesome. yes I can.
- With my value of care & partnership, I got this idea and I shared it with her. I spoke up what I observed and <Aha!> why didn’t she see this before until now?
- With my value of excitement, I shared my idea and we figured out where it was. <Bam!> We got you, baby!
- With my value of care & partnership, he gave me his feedback, I realized that it wasn’t what he asked for and it was misinterpreted in this task <Aha!> now I got it.
- With my value of joy & proud, I was sharp. I had my power. I was motivated. I was proud of me.
- With my value of love & joy, I was happy to hang out with my dear friend, I enjoyed our company and we had fun.
- With my value of openness, I shared my flaw, I showed my vulnerbility and it was all OK to be human and I felt insecure sometimes =)
- With my value of clarity, my sweet baboo clarified the weather condition with me, it gonna be icy and we might postpone one of our dates tomorrow. Safety first.
- With my value of joy, we were in our comfy suit, feet up and watched our fav program #designatedsurvivor . It was exciting and 12 episodes only? Damned gotta wait for the next season.
- With my value of love, it is weekend, after a exciting working week.
- With my value of gratefulness, I was grateful for her support. I was grateful for opening up myself. I was grateful for her partnership. I was grateful for being a strong woman. I was grateful for accepting my flaws. I was grateful for being me. I was grateful for his love. I was grateful for his care.