<Just A Thought>
The way people treat me is a statement about who they are as a human being. It is not a statement about me.
- With my value of care, my rest day 2, it was great to relax and slept in.
- With my value of clarity, we had our Sundate and we clarified when we gotta go. It worked for us.
- With my value of openness, I opened up for my sweet baboo and he spoke up and opened up for me. I appreciated his love.
- With my value of commitment, I was a hungry bear and we went to #DeLuca for lunch.
- With my value of care, we greeted the wonderful people there, it was great to see their smiles.
- With my value of care & partnership, I shared my event in Amac, he listened and I spoke up my event. It was behind me, they corrected and took action. I appreciated his care.
- With my value of love & care, I caught up with my old girl friend, we had some girls chat and it was amazing. I missed you,girl ❤
- With my value of joy, I appreciated our friendship. I appreciated her love. I appreciated her care. I appreciated my love for us. I appreciated my openness and my action. When I wanna get it, then I take action. <Bam!>
- With my value of love, my baby sis invited me for her party, I appreciated her love and I asked her to hang out with us.
- With my value of care, I cooked my home made tomato sauce for tomorrow, our house smelled lovely.
- With my value of care & fun, I cooked my pizza as dinner, with truffle salami, mushroom and old cheese. It tasted great and I enjoyed it.
- With my value of joy, one of my passions was cooking, I loved my creation, I loved the smell and I loved food.