<Just A Thought>
Everyone makes mistakes in life, but that doesn’t mean I have to pay for them the rest of my life, sometimes good people make bad choices. It doesn’t mean they are bad. It means we are human.
- With my value of love, Oops! I went to bed later than I had to and I woke up sleepy <Ouch!> SLCTA and I will go to bed on time.
- With my value of care, I took it easy and I started my day slowly. After a cup of lungo and I was me again ❤
- With my value of focus, I started my day with my new routine, I focused on my new task and I had fun.
- With my value of fun, I found the difference, I tested it and I loved the result. <Aha!> I adjusted it and it worked for me.
- With my value of clarity, I clarified this with her, I thought that it was something wrong and she gave me feedback. Thank you so much.
- With my value of care & partnership, she asked me how my day was, she came by and talked with me. Thank you so much for your care.
- With my value of gratefulness, I appreciated for her care. I appreciated for her support. I was grateful for being in our team. I was grateful for opening up.
- With my value of openness, I appreciated her care and her partnership. I opened up for her and shared my successes. I did well, hell yes! Thank you so much.
- With my value of fun, I chatted with my new colleague, I was grateful for his care and I enjoyed the coffee machine moment. <I have never done this, yes I worked hard and yes it was Ok to socialize with new colleagues>
- With my value of joy & focus, I have tested this new task, I checked the settings and I prepared well before I started. It worked for me.
- With my value of clarity, I asked for support, I clarified what it was and I appeciated her support. Thank you so much.
- With my value of clarity, my food was prepared and I was home on time. No hurry No worry and I liked it.
- With my value of love, I loved my Kundalini yoga lesson, it started again <Yeah!>
- With my value of love, I hugged my yoga teacher, I opened up for her and shared my successes. I was a happy girl.
- With my value of joy, I shared my frog post challenge, she shared her great insight with me and I was grateful and loved ❤
- With my value of fun, I felt my energy flow after I did the exercise and I was charged again! <Woo Hoo!> It was awesome!
- With my value of care, I felt pain when I went to my wee <ouch!> I got fizzy vitamin C tablet and it helped. I took care of me.
- With my value of joy, after my correction, I lost 500g a day and I loved my results. Yes I did it.