It is necessary to limit or eliminate my contact with certain individuals who bring me more misery than peace. Instead, surround myself with positive thinkers who bring me love and joy. Choose people who make my day brighter simply by being around them. Find those whom I admire and I am proud to know.
- With my value of joy, I was a happy bunny, I was energetic and I loved my day.
- With my value of openness & fun, I chatted with her, I shared my yoga fun and we had a great laugh. I like smiley people.
- With my value of openness, I chatted with some new colleagues, ha! I knew their names first and now face to face. I loved positive, happy people.
- With my value of care, he fell and apologized <huh!> I asked him how he was doing and he was Ok <phew!> I worried about him a little.
- With my value of fun, I cracked my yoga jokes with the boys and we had some laugh. They were just joyful and my day was brighter.
- With my value of focus, I continued my task, PREP was ready, off we go and it was done. <Woo Hoo>
- With my value of clarity, I asked for support, I gave her feedback and it was my pleasure to support.
- With my value of gratefulness, I appreciated her feedback, it was great to learn new things and I was grateful for this opportunity. Thanks girls.
- With my value of joy, I appreciated their openness. I appreciated their positive vibes. I appreciated their partnership.
- With my value of fun, I chatted with this lovely lady, I shared my traveling experience with her and we had a great laugh.
- With my value of care, I had my lunch walk outside, explored the area near the office and it was lovely.
- With my value of care & partnership, he asked for my support and I was busy reading the procedure. <Aha!> the request is unclear to me and I asked more input. He appreciated my support and I liked our cooperation.
- With my value of care & partnership, I shared my lab experience with him, he was surprised what I knew and I appreciated his support & partnership.
- With my value of love, I forgot to invite my lunch date for dinner <Oops!> I sent her my invitation and I loved to meet her again.
- With my value of love, I shared my outfit successes with this lovely lady. I care and I share ❤ I always had my home made yummy lunch with me, I didn’t care what others think of my food, I like it & I eat it. Their opinion won’t make my lunch less/more yummy, why would I give my fuck?