Sometimes I have to walk away from people, not because I don’t care, but because they don’t. When someone hurts me time and time again, accept the fact that they don’t have my best interests in mind. I stop to impressing them any further. I stop wasting my time trying to prove something to them. Nothing needs to be proven. This gives me a peace of mind and I am happier.
- With my value of care, I went to my appointment on time, I was nervous and <breath in> <breath out> Relax!
- With my value of clarity, this nurse asked me ” are you alone? is anyone with you?” <Oops!> I asked for support.
- With my value of love & partnership, I asked my sweet baboo’s support. I clarified with him, I would appreciate lots when he is here with me and he did.
- With my value of love, I appreciated his love. I appreciated his care. I appreciated his partnership. It was great to be next to him.
- With my value of clarity, I may see my uterus on the monitor real time, it was awesome until I saw this surprise, a polyp! I was shocked.
- With my value of vulnerability, after this surprise in my belly, it was painful and it was too much for me and I cried like baby. It was Ok to let my fear & insecurity go. I was just scared.
- With my value of care & love, my sweet baboo put her hand on my shoulder and I appreciated his support. I calm down.
- With my value of love, he drove me safely to my work, I was all fine again and I loved my huggy bear. Thank you so much.
- With my value of clarity & partnership, I gave my feedback, I clarified some user cases and it was great to brief and to clear with her.
- With my value of care, I shared my story, I opened up for her and I was happier when I talked about my issue.
- With my value of clarity, She supported me and gave me feedback. The best way to learn was: asking questions. This way I learned what I don’t know. Woo Hoo!
- With my value of determination, I appreciated her support big time, copying her feedback isn’t my thing. I gotta understand the subject and
I used my own words and questions. It worked for me.
- With my value of sharing, I shared my outpatient clinic experience, I appreciated their care and I was loved.
- With my value of commitment, I was a hungry bear, I ate my dinner and then prepared for the test! Yummy chicken filet with nuts and green beans.
- With my value of care & partnership, I appreciated his support, everything went well and it was easy peasy! <Yeah! thanks guys>
- With my value of joy, I gave my feedback, it was all good and I gave him my compliment. I appreciated his partnership, cooperation and care.
- With my value of joy & clarity, I gave her my feedback and it was all good. I thanked her for her support and I was a happy girl.
- With my value of love, we had our movie date and it was awesome!
- With my value of compliment, I gave my compliment to my sweet baboo, I was a happy bunny when he was with me and it meant lots to me.
- With my value of love & fun, I shared my experience with my dear girl, she cracked me up with her remarks and I laughed my asses off. Thanks sweetie darling.