Never give up. Never lose hope. Always have faith, it allows me to cope. Just have patience, my dreams will come true. So put on a smile and I’ll live through my pain. Know it will pass and strength I will gain.
- With my value of clarity, she briefed with me about our day program, it worked for me and I had time to finish my routine. I got some more to learn.
- With my value of joy & partnership, I had a Q & A friday and some tough questions too. I accepted the challenge and I had fun.
- With my value of trust, I saw my challenges as fun and I can do it. ” GEEN apen en beren op de weg zien!” bring it on , beautiful.
- With my value of partnership, she was my partner and trainer. I gotta learn as much as I can in 2 months and I appreciated her support, her care & her correction. Lucky me!
- With my value of joy, in our break, I had some chat with the girls and we had some laughs. It was great to have happy jolly Friday the 13th <haha>
- With my value of being, I am me and I can’t copy anything from anyone. I also can’t tell your experiences, successes or events as my example and I wasn’t there! I realized that it was great to be me, I didn’t wanna be you and I loved me.
- With my value of clarity, she explained the structure of the department to me, I realized that I was in our team and <Aha!> I didn’t have this idea at the beginning. I was thankful for her care and partnership. I was a happy girl.
- With my value of openness, I opened up for her, she asked about “Who is Sindy” and I had fun to tell who i am. I shared my blog and my successes.
- With my value of gratefulness, I was grateful for their care. I was grateful for their partnership. I was grateful for their support. I was grateful for their clarity.
- With my value of care, mr T sent his love to me and I worried him a little. I appreciated his kind words. Thank you so much.
- With my value of clarity, I had an event, the tram was defeat! I sent her my text and let her know that I gotta me later for the yoga workshop. It was all fine and I appreciated her feedback.
- With my value of love & joy, I enjoyed our yoga workshop. “Love & meditation”: I opened my heart and I shared my energy with some strangers. I was loved.
- With my value of insight, Love for me is care, kindness and soft. Love is between me & me. Love is mutual and unconditional. Love is the greatest energy source for me.
- With my value of love, I gave my yoga teacher my Sindy bear hugs, I thanked for her care and love and I was a happy bunny.
- With my value of joy, home sweet home and I was glad to be home. It was a great day, I am satisfied and happy.
- With my value of gratefulness, I was grateful for my day. Friday the 13th was pretty good!