I change for two reasons. Either I learn enough that I want to or I have been hurt enough that I have to.
- With my value of spontaneity, it was a vulnerable input, I offered my support and I liked creativity. yeah!
- With my value of care & partnership, I asked for support, it was new for me and I asked for instruction. I appreciated her support and it was easy indeed. I learned new thing everyday.
- With my value of partnership & joy, I liked this structure. I liked this arrangement. I liked their support. I liked their cooperation. I was grateful.
- With my value of focus, it was a busy day, I got some tough questions and it was a challenge. I kept my focus, I kept cool and Yes I got things done.
- With my value of fun, I told her my joke and we laughed like silly. It was great to have a great laugh.
- With my value of fun, I pulled her legs and she was a silly gal. I liked her and we had a good laugh.
- With my value of care & partnership, he asked for my support and I appreciated his feedback. I answered his question and I gave him my compliment.
- With my value of joy, after a series of questions, he told me his joke and I made a silly remarks. <ahahahaha!> At least a laugh a day, keeps the bugs away!
- With my value of thankfulness, I was a lucky girl. I was thankful for their care. I was thankful for their support. I was thankful for their joy.
- With my value of clarity, I appreciated her clarity and I spoke up what it was. <Aha!> She appreciated my clarity and it was all good.
- With my value of greatness, I accepted these challenges. I was responsible to my action. I never assumed. I always asked for facts. I did great.
- With my value of commitment, I didn’t have my lunch with me <day 2> I picked up this yummy quinoa/nuts salad and it was so good! I ate when I was hungry.
- With my value of joy, mashed potato with cavolo nero and sausages <nom nom> it was a great dinner and I was a happy bunny.
- With my value of fun, I chatted with this kind lady, I liked her smile and it made my day.
- With my value of love, I enjoyed my evening with my sweet baboo. It was great to chill out and watched our fav show. <TBBT>