Good things come to those who wait. Better things come to those who don’t give up and the best things come to those who just believe.
- With my value of care, I took it easy and my arms muscle ache hurt me. Easy tiger.
- With my value of love, I got some Valentine messages from my dear friends, thank you so much.
- With my value of love, I sent my Valentine messages to my dear friends, I shared my love on FB and in my opinion it should be Valentine’s day everyday.
- With my value of clarity, I adjusted my daily planning, I screened the mails first then I took action. I invested my time in Prio 1 cases & feedback.
- With my value of fun, I was with my office gangs today, laughing, joking and caring. It was an awesome lovely day.
- With my value of love, Oops! I misunderstood what she said, it was my bad and sorry, darling.
- With my value of love, I shared a valentine’s card with my new girl friend, I appreciated her friendship, her care & her joy. I received her card too.
- With my value of love, I shared a valentine’s card with my lady boss, I appreciated her care, her support & her partnership. Thanks for her compliment.
- With my value of commitment, I followed my plan, I ate when I was hungry, I took good care of me and I had fun with the office gangs.
- With my value of fun & love, I appreciated my new friendship, she is a lovely girl and I had fun with her.
- With my value of care & partnership, I asked for support, she clarified this with me and I appreciated her feedback. Yes, we were on the same page & I appreciated her support.
- With my value of clarity, I had this idea, I wrote it down, sent it and I cleared my mind.
- With my value of inspiration, he gave me his feedback, he was inspired by my successes and I appreciated his feedback.
- With my value of joy, no stress, no work, no worry and it was my evening.
- With my value of love, I have the best huggy bear with me and the greatest valentine’s present ❤