Sometimes the bad things that happen in our lives put us directly on the path to the best things will ever happen to us.
- With my value of joy, I was a happy girl, it was light in the early morning and it was a great day.
- With my value of fun, I sat with the office gangs, it was a fun day.
- With my value of compliment, my dear girl gave me her compliment, she liked my grey dress with pink sweater. Thank you so much.
- With my value of clarity, my day started with this test, I figured out why it didn’t work and I liked the result.
- With my value of care & partnership, he asked for my support, I gave him the wrong info and he gave me his feedback.
- With my value of love, Oops! It was my bad and I apologized. It was too much rules here & there, I had this black out time and I asked for support.
- With my value of clarity & partnership, I asked for support, I clarified this issue and I asked ” Why did we do this with here and not there? ” I had no idea.
- With my value of focus, it wasn’t the smartest way to do <pfff ..> I got a way to do it fast and kept my focus. It worked fine for me.
- With my value of focus, I finished this hybrid doc (new things in an old package) and I didn’t like the old layout, oh heck!
- With my value of openness, she opened up for me and I shared my successes with her. I appreciated her care. Thanks darling.
- With my value of care & fun, I had a new lunch walk, I may walk with him in the lunch break and then picked up our lunch. It was a lovely sunny day.
- With my value of commitment, I was a hungry bear, I got this new sandwich for lunch, Curry eggs with cucumber and it was spicy ( no kidding!) and yummy.
- With my value of care, I appreciated his openness and his care. he opened up for me and I shared my event with him. I appreciated his friendship.
- With my value of love, I was disappointed when I got his negative feedback. I felt bad <it didn’t happen often and I was too hard on myself> I realized that it wasn’t about me. yes, it’s my role and my responsibility. His negative feedback wasn’t about what I did or who I am. <Bam> I had few crazy busy weeks and I contributed, I did my best.
- With my value of happiness, I am happy for being me. I am happy for what I do. I am happy for my positive attitude. I am happy for being in this awesome team. I am happy for our new friendships. I am happy to be home.