I gotta see that life is not always perfect. I will not always get what I want. And though it hurts a lot, what should have happened, happened. Who should have left, left and whatever is thrown me off course will always bring me to where it is I need to be.
- With my value of joy, it was a new day and it was a new chance. It’s my day off.
- With my value of care & partnership, After my beauty sleep, I got over this negative issue yesterday and I clarified this with my lady boss. I spoke up what I had in my mind and clam down & I stay positive.
- With my value of care & partnership, I appreciated her feedback, she gave me her compliment and she offered her support. Thank you so much.
- With my value of empowerment, I appreciated her feedback & support. I am empowered by her action & her care. I was grateful.
- With my value of strength, it was great to ask support and it wasn’t a sign of weakness. I realized that I didn’t gotta do this all alone, asking support is a sign of strength, it’s a sign of my self-love and it creates partnership and cooperation.
- With my value of care & partnership, I clarified this tech problem with them, I saw my notification in the early morning and I appreciated his feedback.
- With my value of love, I made an appointment for my haircut, yes! I am excited.
- With my value of fun, I started my vlog, I shared my hairstyling happiness and I loved my short hair <Yeah!>
- With my value of openness, I shared my successes with this lovely girl, I asked for support and she gave me some hair advise. Thank you sweetie.
- With my value of love & joy, I loved the result. My hair was shorter, I was happier, I was lighter and I was more awesome! <Woo Hoo>
- With my value of ZEN, it was a day off, no work, no emails and it was my ME time. My joy was the prio 1 today. enJOY ❤
- With my value of care, I did our laundry, I took care of us and I didn’t gotta do this in the weekend. <p.s. we will have 2 VIPS in our crib this weekend>
- With my value of love, my sis shared her tips with me, I appreciated her support and her love. I appreciated her openness for me and we gotta have fun this weekend.
- With my value of care, I appreciated her lovely text, we chatted & I shared my event. Thank you sweetie.
- With my value of care, I took my power nap, yes I can and it was so good.
- With my value of love, I realized that it was great to share my feeling. It was Ok to show how I feel and to share my event or successes. I love & care for me, then I accept love & care from others. I don’t usually share my feeling, I don’t look for attention, I am a human after all and I care & I share.
- With my value of surprise & joy, my communication style (CS) is P-C and in the last weeks I was so A and <Ha!> I don’t have a fixed CS, I adjusted mine in circumstances and it worked for me. It wasn’t fun to be hard core P or S and that I can’t stand. <Heck!> I found many C around me and it was awesome!