To make a difference in someone’s life, I don’t have to be brilliant, rich, beautiful or perfect. I just have to care enough and BE THERE.
- With my value of care, I felt great after a good night sleep and I was ready for our auntie-uncle-weekend.
- With my value of clarity, I cooked the meal for sunday, home made tomato sauce & pumpkin soup, It was all done and I had more time to chill when my guests were here.
- With my value of love, we picked up our guests, I was excited.
- With my value of commitment, we enjoyed our chicken lunch in KFC, so finger-licking good.
- With my value of clarity, I spoke up with the folks, my ground rules were: sweet to each other, no fight and had fun. Clarity worked for us.
- With my value of fun, we hanged out, had our tea time and we had an amazing time with the boys.
- With my value of fun, Lego, fun & love. I enjoyed my quality time with these handsome boys.
- With my value of love, I had an awesome evening with the boys, had great chat with them and they were lovely.
- With my value of care & clarity, we went to bed on time and we clarified with them up front what we gotta do on Sunday.
- With my value of care, an early bird woke me up crazy early in the morning, we started our day with love and these boys did great.
- With my value of clarity, I didn’t their buy BS, I didn’t negotiate and they finished dressing up, brushing teeth and stand by on time. In 3 minutes and I loved the result. <Aha!>
- With my value of joy, I was excited to see Trix the T.rex again, it was awesome and I enjoyed our quality time.
- With my value of clarity, I clarified this with this little one, I won’t buy anything they wanna have, some simple questions and I explained why I didn’t do what they ask for. It worked for me.
- With my value of gratefulness, I was grateful for having these lovely nephews. I was grateful for my sweet baboo’s support. I was grateful for their love. I was grateful for their joy. I was grateful for my clarity. I was grateful for my love for them. I was grateful for our amazing time.
- With my value of love, I enjoyed our quality time with my sis, I appreciated her care and her love.
- With my value of care, I enjoyed my quiet evening, feet up, with my cup of tea, writing my successes and I loved my life.
- With my value of determination, I had a busy head and I wanted to prepare my presentation. Hmm .. NO is NO and I decided to have fun with my loves. Working in the weekend will make me a loser and a slave of my work! <Bam!> I invested my time for my loves.
- With my value of thankfulness, I was thankful for your love & care. I was thankful for what I have. I was thankful for sharing my love & smiles.
- With my value of care, I hit my bed early, I had a busy weekend and I enjoyed it.
- With my value of happiness, I was a happy girl, I was bliss ❤