TODAY will never come again. Be a blessing. Be a friend. Encourage someone. Take time to care. Let my words heal and not wound.
- With my value of intentions, Trust~Joy~Care. I had trust in me, I made my day joyful and I cared for me. It worked for me.
- With my value of focus, I scanned my mails first, then I focused on these issues and finished it before the call conf. <Bam!>
- With my value of determination, I made a list what “didn’t work” for them and I made a list what “did work” for us and I spoke up what I wanted and what worked for me.
- With my value of care & partnership, he appreciated my feedback and I spoke up what I wanted. I looked for cooperation & partnership and I appreciated their support.
- With my value of determination, after a week I didn’t get any feedback, I sent my reminder and I got her feedback. Thank you so much.
- With my value of care & partnership, he gave us feedback & suggested some improvement moves and I appreciated his contribution.
- With my value of care & partnership, she called me and briefed me before this call conf. I appreciated her care, I had 110% confidence to handle this. I appreciated her support, she gotta call & support me.
- With my value of joy, I was with the office gangs, I had some chat chit with this lovely lady and thank you my dear.
- With my value of kindness, she took good care of me, she bought me a cup of tea while I was busy with the user. I gave her my compliment and I appreciated her care.
- With my value of kindness, he took good care of me, he bought me a cup of water when I was busy <without asking me up front> I gave him my compliment and thank you my dear.
- With my value of care & partnership, he asked for my support, I shared some cyber-knowledge with him and I appreciated his feedback. I will take it over and I gave him my compliment.
- With my value of clarity, I set an appointment with him and I clarified what I needed and he arranged the location and tools. I appreciated his support, his care & his partnership. I gave him my compliment.
- With my value of partnership, I contacted the user, I gave him my feedback and I offered my support. He gave me his compliment & he invited me to visit him for my presentation.
- With my value of joy & clarity, I clarified this issue with him, I offered my support and I made a new friend today.
- With my value of care, It was time to leave my office, no more thinking of issues, no more problems and I took care of me.
- With my value of fun, she shared her successes with me, she liked my shirts and we shared some fashion ideas & fun.
- With my value of commitment, I ate when I was hungry, I had my lunch at 12.00 and my belly made too much noise <haha>
- With my value of joy, music was my first love, cafe mocha was my second love and I got myself a treat ❤