When I really matter to someone, that person will always make time for me. No excuses, no lies, and no broken promises.
- With my value of intentions, Trust~joy~Dare. I had trust in me. I enjoyed my joyful day and I dared to step out of my comfort zone to achieve more.
- With my value of care & partnership, he had an issue about this, he asked for my support and I let him know how it worked.
- With my value of clarity, I clarified this issue with her, I asked for support and I got a complaint about their service.
- With my value of care & partnership, I called her up for some clarification and “Why” was it? Was it me?
- With my value of love, Oops! I loved her mistake, this info was wrong and this misses should be corrected.
- With my value of insight, A good attitude is just as important as the business or service I provide. I let a good attitude allow me for being successful.
- With my value of clarity, I asked for support then I may proceed my test. Thanks for your support.
- With my value of care, I got some goodies for the gangs and me. I cared & I shared.
- With my value of care, I appreciated her cookies, I would like to share cookies too and I asked for support. She appreciated my gesture.
- With my value of trust, stay calm & it was just a presentation. I had fun to explain my business, I had fun to share my knowledge and I enjoyed my fun time.
- With my value of joy, I finished this presentation on time, I provided my service and I shared my goodies.
- With my value of care & partnership, I appreciated her care & her support.I was thankful for that.
- With my value of fun, I learned a new dutch word “krorrepot” <ENG: grumbler> what the heck! I laughed my asses off and checked on google what it was. <Aha!> I shared my fun with the gangs and we had some laugh.
- With my value of fun, I learned the other new dutch expression “vuur aan de schenen” <ENG:fire on the shins> Aha! Thanks for enriching my vocabulary today!
- With my value of love, Ooops! My bad and she gave me her feedback, I apologized and I learned my lesson. No spam for the club & I remembered my mistake.
- With my value of clarity, I clarified this strange situation, I thought that I made a mistake and it was the wrong links. <Aha!> I gotta ask for support tomorrow.
- With my value of greatness, I found this bug, I asked for support and me again.
- With my value of love, simple dinner for us, it was yummy and my sweet baboo helped me in the kitchen.
- With my value of gratefulness, I appreciated their time, it was an awesome presentation and it was a successful day.
- With my value of love, my lady boss texted me & wished me luck. I was a lucky girl, I appreciated her love, partnership and care. Thank you so much.