“I will keep stretching myself beyond my previous level of comfort.” – Just because I am struggling doesn’t mean I am failing. Every great success requires some type of worthy struggle to get there. Know this! When I am struggling, that’s when I am growing stronger and smarter. The more time I spend there, the faster I learn. It’s better to spend an extremely high quality ten minutes growing, than it is to spend a mediocre hour running in place. Every day, I want to practice at the point where I am on the edge of my ability, stretching myself just a little more than before, making mistakes, stumbling, learning from those mistakes and stretching myself even farther. I am thankful.
- My value of care & clarity, I did my administration, paid bills and it worked for me.
- My value of clarity, I sent my message to my recruiter, I sent my greet and I asked question.
- My value of care, it was great to be a part-time-housewife, I took care of us and get things done.
- My value of care, it was time for my hair appointment, my hair needed some attention.
- My value of joy, I was a cheeky monkey. The lady asked me: ” do u need any coloring for your hair?” Me: ” No, I have my natural highlight. ” and I gave her my smile. In fact, I didn’t wanna waste money, I liked my salt-and-pepper hair and I was proud of my grey hair. Natural is the best.
- My value of joy, it was a quiet, sunny free day, I was a happy bird.
- My value of insight, When I trust myself, then I dare to challenge me, my drive powers me to achieve my dream and I get what I want. As the result I love it.
- My value of insight, health doesn’t always come from medicine. I realized that peace of mind, peace in heart and peach of soul worked better. Good health comes from Love & Laughter too.
- My value of love, I was grateful for his friendship, his support, his love and his care. I appreciated it lots and thank you so much.
- My value of joy, it was great to catch up with friends and had some fun.
- My value of awareness, after my operation, few things I really aware of (i.e. Pooing, Peeing and the changes of my body), I didn’t worry about it and I simply listen to my body. My system worked perfectly and I was grateful.
- My value of dare, I did it out of my comfort zone, I was scared, I was excited and I had fun. Woo Hoo!
- My value of commitment, I was a hungry bear at 10 pm, I made some late snack for me and it was so good.
- My value of joy, I was grateful to take this step to change. I am grateful for my new life style. I am fit. I am healthy. My weight is stable and the lump in my belly isn’t in the way anymore. I feel great.
- My value of kindness, I gave him my compliment and I mean what I say. When I am kind to someone and I am kind to me.
- My value of clarity, I sent her my message, I set our date and we gotta hang out with my dear girl. I am excited.
- My value of empowerment, I am grateful for her love, her support & her inspiration. I am a lucky girl to have a strong lady in my life and I gave her my compliment. Thank you darling.