“I will not let any situation permanently steal my smile.” – Even when times are tough, take a moment to pause and remember who I am. Take a moment to reflect on the things that have real and lasting meaning in my life. And then smile about how far I’ve come. Honestly, nothing in this world is more beautiful and powerful than a smile that has struggled through the tears. Any fool can be happy when times are easy. It takes a strong soul with real heart to develop smiles out of situations that make us weep. No matter how long it takes, it will get better. Keep going. Tough situations build strong people in the end.
- My value of care, I slept in, got enough rest and it was a beautiful day.
- My value of joy, I wrote my FRI Successes, it was a great care day and I was a happy girl.
- My value of clarity, We planned our day up front and we celebrated our Saturdate.
- My value of fun, my sweet baboo had his iPhone with him, he took our WE-file and I stuck my tongue out for fun 😛 hehe
- My value of joy & sharing, I was a cheeky monkey again, I asked the secret ingredient of my sandwich and I loved the bacon. The lady gave me a smile and said: ” Katenspek ” It was yummy. Thank you.
- My value of care, I got extra fresh veggie, berries & yummy goat milk Parmesan cheese. <nom nom>
- My value of joy, I cooked my vegetarian lasagne, it smelled so good and I prepared this for tomorrow. Yeah!
- My value of love, he asked for my support and I was pleased to help out.
- My value of love, I loved fried chicken <who doesn’t> and we went there for dinner. Woo hoo!
- My value of fun, I took this selfie with colonel Sanders, the caption was ” the other man in our relationship!” I laughed at my own joke <whahaha>
- My value of fun, we had our Moviedate, it was fun and great. It made me cry too and it was good! <Friendship, Care & togetherness>
- My value of love, I was sick, I asked for support and I called my GP. Oops! UTI and game started with antibiotic.
- My value of care & clarity, I texted my dear girl and cancelled our date. Sorry babe!
- My value of care, She sent me her warm text, I appreciated her care and Thanks.
- My value of care, I slept whole day and antibiotic was my best friend. Ouch! I felt better and went to bed earlier.