“I will let go of relationships that are obviously not meant to be.” – Most people come into my life temporarily simply to teach me something. They come and they go and they make a difference. And it’s OK that they’re not in my life anymore. When I open my heart and mind, anyone, including the folks who eventually drive me mad, can teach me something worthwhile. Sometimes it will feel weird when I realize I spent so much time with someone I am no longer connected to, but that’s exactly how it’s supposed to be. I am exactly where I am supposed to be.
- My value of care & partnership, it was great to see the girls again, I clarified the issues and I gave my feedback.
- My value of joy, I was happy to see the girls again, they were well and we shared our successes and joy. Woo Hoo.
- My value of compliment, she gave me her positive feedback, I did well and I appreciated her compliment.
- My value of clarity, I shared my successes and clarification. I cleared the air and I was a happy girl. <Usually I didn’t talk about it>
- My value of love, I identified this mistakes and noise in my head, I ignored this ” noise ” and I asked myself “what is my fear?” My ego? My insecurity? <aha!> my answer shouted back ” I appreciated for the support, I appreciated for the care” and I got myself back. Yes, I kicked my insecurity and I can do this <Bam!>
- My value of happiness, after this action, the result was better than I expected and it was stupid to worry about it. <Woo Hoo!>
- My value of gratefulness, I was grateful for her support. I was grateful for identifying my mistake. I was grateful for her partnership. I was grateful for my mistake and I could correct. I was grateful for my dare.
- My value of love, I visited mr B, my chiropractor magician. He took good care of me, I appreciated his care and I was a happier & relaxer girl. Thank you for your magic.
- My value of clarity, I clarified this issue, I clarified my expectation and I asked for support. I appreciated his feedback and we gonna make it work.
- My value of care & partnership, she invited me for this meeting and it was a surprise. Thank you so much!
- My value of focus, I planned this up front, I made this work and I got things done. <Woo Hoo!>
- My value of care & partnership, I appreciated his feedback and I signed up week ago. I clarified this with him and I am a woman of my word! I appreciated his partnership and I gave him my feedback.
- My value of joy, I might contact my friends once a while, not always. I appreciated his compliment and we suggested that we should hang out soon. Happy joy joy.
- My value of insight, When I live for positivity, then I am happy for your successes. I have ups and downs in my life, and to exist to bring others up and support others, it’s great use of time.
- My value of care, I took good care of me and I took it easy. Nitro works and I feel better.