“I will live a life that feels right to me, not one that looks right to everyone else.“ – Give myself permission to follow the path that makes ME happy. And realize that some people in my life will refuse to walk beside me as I embark on this journey; they simply won’t approve no matter what I say, and that’s OK. When I commit myself to creating my own happiness, it clashes with the perceptions of others. When I gain something great, I have to let go of something else. And sometimes this ‘something else’ is a relationship that only wants me to do what they want me to do.
- My value of support, a foreign lady asked for my support, the only word she said was ” Yes” and she was in the wrong city. I helped her out, I would like to walk with her to the station and she walked away without a word. <oh!> It was her choice and I moved on.
- My value of compliment, she gave me her compliment, she liked my outfit and I wore a skinny pants. Thank you.
- My value of joy, she joked about my pants and I pulled her leg <Aha!> She stuck her tongue out and we laughed silly.
- My value of care & partnership, I asked for support and I appreciated his support although he was very busy. Thank you so much and I made a new friend.
- My value of clarity, I asked for support, I waited for this for days and I gotta finish it before the deadline. I spoke up and clarified my issue.
- My value of care & partnership, he supported me, he will put my call in Prio 1 and I appreciated his support & partnership. We had a great laugh too.
- My value of Love, Oops! It was my bad, I apologized and I appreciated his correction.
- My value of fun & partnership, AHa! we saw this “new” problem and He sent this log to me. Later on, we got their feedback, I learned something new today and we got a new insight. Thank you, guys!
- My value of care & partnership, she asked for my support, I didn’t know what she really meant and Clarification of expectation worked for us.
- My value of care, she was a sweet heart, I appreciated her care and her love and I appreciated our friendship.
- My value of openness, I opened up for her, I spoke sincerely how I thought about it and I shared my successes.
- My value of clarity & partnership, I asked for support, he appreciated my communication and I appreciated his support. We set our appointment and we gotta make it work. <Woo Hoo>
- My value of clarity, I asked for support, she explained this to me and my next question was ” who does manage it?” <Aha!> our team is completed. It was so cool.
- My value of fun, She shared her successes with me, she got his feedback and she appreciated my action and partnership. We are great team.
- My value of love, I asked my sweet baboo what he wanted on his pizza. I gotta prepare our yummy dinner. <Woo Hoo!>