Get over feeling like everything is so important. – It isn’t. Stop overworking myself. Don’t exaggerate the importance of things. Learn to say no to others so I can say yes to myself. Learn to go with my own flow. Refill my bucket on a regular basis. That means catching up on sleep, making time for fun and laughter, eating healthy enough to maintain peak energy levels, and otherwise making time for recovery from the pressures of life.
- My value of clarity, I wasn’t sure what it was, “did my period just start?” and it wasn’t heavy at all and “how?” I checked the info on the hospital site OBGYN and it was normal after my hysterectomy. <Phew!> I gotta listen to my body and no worry.
- My value of care, the last day of my antibiotic, I kept my routine and it is almost done.<Yeah!>
- My value of joy & care, I made an appointment for massage, 5 weeks after my operation, I dared to lay on my belly and I gotta spoil myself on my day off.
- My value of care & partnership, I appreciated her invitation for the meeting and I may join them this afternoon. It was not mandatory, it was a chance to meet folks, it was my choice and why not.
- My value of clarity, I asked for support, I set our appointment and had a chat.
- My value of Partnership~Determination~Friendship (PDF), it was an insightful & vulnerable meeting. I met the director, the managers and the MIPS managers, we got awesome feedback and they gotta make it work for us. I gonna be the pilot for this new version. Woo Hoo! I am excited.
- My value of care & partnership, I supported the lovely lady, it was all neat and clean. She appreciated my support and I like our smile.
- My value of openness, I had an appointment with her, I opened up for her, I asked my question and I cleared the air. It was an awesome chat, I clarified my future in this organization. Now it was all clear & great!
- My value of dare, I wasn’t sure what it will happen. I dared to ask. I did this out of my comfort zone. I opened up. I spoke sincerely. I was glad that I did it.
- My value of ZEN, I went to my massage appointment, it was a great activity for my day off and I loved it and missed these guys.
- My value of care & sharing, I shared my stories with the lovely lady, it was great to see her again and she shared her stories with me.
- My value of care, I enjoyed the massage, I shared my successes with him and I was a happy girl.
- My value of clarity, I forgot my appointment in the past <ouch!> Now I planned this upfront and I won’t forget it. Yes, it worked for us.
- My value of love, I was exhausted and hungry. I asked for support and Chinese take away worked for us. It was yummy.
- My value of care, I went to bed early, I took care of me and my long weekend started. <Yeah!>
- My value of clarification of expectation, I shared CoE with these folks and I shared my successes. CoE works for young and old one.