[A simple thought of life #10]
I love simplifying my life. It makes me more effective and life less stressful. It makes me calmer and happier.
Ask instead of guessing. Reading minds is hard. So, instead ask questions and communicate. This will help me to minimize unnecessary conflicts, misunderstandings, negativity and waste of time and energy.
- My value of clarity, it was our morning briefing, communication and clarity worked for us.
- My value of care, she gave me feedback, I appreciated her remarks and it was all good.
- My value of openness, she appreciated my openness and my support and she gave me her compliment.
- My value of fun, we had some fun, I shared my office party fun with her and laugh is good for us.
- My value of care, I felt sick after few long days, I took it easy and I felt much better later on. I was exhausted.
- My value of clarity, I asked for support, I wanted to see the original paper and Aha!
- My value of care & partnership, Yes! the result was great. I gave him my compliment and I appreciated his partnership. Well done.
- My value of care & partnership, I gave a training today, I clarified what they gotta do and I shared the tips & tricks.
- My value of compliment, they gave me their compliment, I motivated them to go for it. I will support and provide my service.
- My value of care & partnership, I was positive about this project. I had a good feeling about it. I appreciated for our great partnership & cooperation.
- My value of love, I am home. I am happy. I am here.
- My value of determination, I signed in for yoga workshop this Saturday and I clarified with my sweet baboo about our weekend schedule. It all worked for us.