[A simple thought of life #11]
I love simplifying my life. It makes me more effective and life less stressful. It makes me calmer and happier.
Choose small daily acts of kindness. Instead of small acts of judgment and criticism towards the people around me (and towards myself).
- with My value of joy, I felt better today <Woo Hoo!> I was a happier girl.
- with My value of love, I took good care of us, I clarified our schedule and it worked out for us.
- with My value of love, we enjoyed our Saturdate, it was a lovely day and yes.
- with My value of commitment, I liked this pretty strawberries pastry. I had this mini beauty with my water and it made my day. <yummy!>
- with My value of joy, I saw this pretty dress, I asked for support <no size S there anymore> and the last one was in the shop window. I appreciated he support and I had it.
- with My value of care, I got extra traveling sets, I prepared my trip to Milan.
- with My value of love, I gave myself a present <kundalini yoga workshop>, my intentions were: for me, to enjoy & to relax.
- with My value of openness, I opened up for some new strangers, usually I didn’t talk too much and it was fun. Thank you girls.
- with My value of dare, I wrote the Sindy’s wish list in the workshop, I gotta have a busy time <woo hoo> and great!
- with My value of joy, my muscle ache on my shoulders & arm were gone <oh Man!> and some yoga exercises were good for me.
- with My value of love, we had a date. we met our family, it was a great evening.
- with My value of commitment, I had 2 glasses of red wine, lots of water and ABC burger. It was so good.
- with My value of clarity, I would like to buy dinner for our guests and I made it. Thanks for allowing us to do it. It was great to meet you guys ❤
- with My value of fun, I had some good laugh in our date, these guys were so funny and thank you so much.
- with My value of happiness, I was grateful for beautiful people in my life. I was grateful to join the yoga class. I was grateful for her love. I was grateful for being part of her life. I was grateful to share my light. I was grateful to be here. I was grateful to be me. Happiness is defo an inside job and it was between zero distance <it’s between me and me>