[Happiness is …]
1. Savor the joy of simple pleasures. – The best things in life are free.
They come in the form of simple pleasures and they appear right in front of me at various locations and arbitrary times. They are governed by Mother Nature and situational circumstance and captured by mindful awareness. It’s all about taking a moment to notice the orange and pink sunset reflecting off the pond water as I hold hands with someone I love. Noticing these moments and taking part in them regularly will bring unpredictable bursts of happiness into my life.
- with My value of care, I took good care of me. I woke up with energy. I loved my day.
- with My value of joy, the fire ball was there and the weather was lovely. I was a happy bunny.
- with My value of joy, I sang along with my music, I enjoyed my fun and people stared at me and I smiled back.
- with My value of clarity, I asked for the development of this episode, I asked for this list and I got it.
- with My value of openness, I was open for joy. I was open for new challenge. I was open for new people. I was open for me.
- with My value of care & joy, I shared my successes with her, I cared for her and she shared her successes with me. Thank you!
- with My value of clarity, I called and clarified this project with him and I heard zero feedback for weeks. I appreciated his feedback.
- with My value of self-loyalty, in between the conversation and he spoke with someone else. I spoke up, I asked for feedback and Did you talk to me? It was rude and it wasn’t about me.
- with My value of love, oops! I was late for the appointment, I clarified this and I apologized. It has already happened & he appreciated my call.
- with My value of love, I loved my me time. I loved massage. I enjoyed the moment.
- with My value of care & partnership, she asked for my support, I didn’t know what their action, I spoke directly and honestly and she appreciated my feedback.
- with My value of care & partnership, he cared for me and I appreciated his partnership. I was in good hands and Thank you so much.
- with My value of joy, it was all good, 3 more weeks I will be completely healed and I was happier.
- with My value of focus, one was done, 2 to go and I was ready for the test.
- with My value of acceptance, I accepted who he was. I accepted what he did. I accepted differences. I accepted without judging.