[Happiness is …]
2. Look for happiness in the right places. – I look for happiness in more “mature” ways – family gathering, romantic getaways with my love, walks along the beach, jazz music, a night at the bar with some friends. Do they work? Do these things make us happy?
They raise my happiness temporarily. But people have a baseline of inner happiness. The key is to gradually raise this baseline. Enjoy the moment, now.
- with My value of care & partnership, I was with Thing #2 today, I reserved a work station for him and we worked together today.
- with My value of care & partnership, I gave my feedback, I spoke up my ideas and she appreciated my ideas. Thanks.
- with My value of joy, I am excited about this project, my ideas flew continuously in my mind and I shared my ideas. All good <woo hoo>
- with My value of care & partnership, I asked for support. I got awesome input and thank you so much.
- with My value of kindness, I appreciated her support, I appreciated her care and I appreciated her partnership. I gave her my compliment with all my heart.
- with My value of dare, I determined to take this step and made this decision. Bring it on beautiful! I felt great.
- with My value of dare, I wasn’t afraid of angry wolfs anymore, it was just only noise and I dared to face it, to speak up and to show who I am. I am not afraid anymore!
- with My value of love, Oops! Was it my bad? Not really. I just didn’t see/know the links between these 2 situations. <Aha!> it was all good, I will see them soon.
- with My value of compliment, I gave my feedback, she appreciated my support and my ideas, She gave me her compliment. Thank you so much and I did it with joy!
- with My value of care & partnership, I asked for support, we set our appointment next week and I will be there to support him. <Yeah!>
- with My value of love, Oops! I forgot this and I talked shit. I appreciated her feedback and I just forgot what she told me. <My bad!>
- with My value of clarity, I clarified this with her, it worked for me and we were all good.
- with My value of joy & love, we had amazing dinner with our loves, it was joyful and I was thankful.
- with My value of clarity, it was done and test was ready. My head was empty and peaceful. <Woo Hoo!>
- with My value of excitement, I was motivated. I was focus on my tasks. I enjoyed our team work. I am excited about this almost-Go-live project. A Good Preparation is Half the battle.