[Happiness is …]
4. Help others when I am able. – In life, I get what I put in. When I make a positive impact in someone else’s life, I also make a positive impact in my own life. Do something that’s greater than me – something that helps someone else to be happy or to suffer less.
- with My value of love, home sweet home and I was a happy girl when I was home.
- with My value of insight, I refuse to let another person’s negative attitude, negative beliefs and mindset influence me! Change begins with me first.
- with My value of awareness, I see people getting angry about the new US president and I am one of them. I stop for a moment and consider why that’s the wrong attitude.
He is just a human being, a man with Ego and has lots of money, to get the attention I give him. This is why he smiles, whey he talks shit on TV, why he is still there. I realise that just treat her like dogshit. I walk around it if I can, but if I step in it then I don’t tell all my friends and passers by do I? I try to scrape it off, without letting other know. I certainly don’t stamp it all around the house, then pop on to social media, to tell everyone.
- with My value of love & clarity, it was handy to ask what my sweet baboo wanted for dinner <I didn’t gotta think too hard ..HaHa>. Chilli con carna was all good! Yes.
- with My value of clarity, I asked for support, the hotel in Bad Arolsen is booked and our next adventure <woo hoo!>
- with My value of care, Feet up, we watched our fav shows and just enjoyed our evening at home.
- with My value of joy, I wrote my travel blog when I was in Milan. I had fun, I shared my joy and I shared my successes.
- with My value of love, I loved traveling. I loved our quality time. I loved the joy we shared. I loved the relaxation. I loved our lay back getaway. It was great.
- with My value of care & partnership, I went to my meeting outside my office and we tested the e-Orders. I loved the results.
- with My value of compliment & joy, I appreciated his support and his input. I appreciated his compliment. I appreciated our partnership. He gave me his compliment.
- with My value of dare, I accepted her challenge and it must be tested. Testing, daring and it worked for me.
- with My value of clarity, I clarified this issue, I spoke up my idea and it was all good. He appreciated my support.
- with My value of joy, it worked for me, I loved the result and I shared my joy.
- with My value of care & partnership, I asked for support, I got awesome feedback and I appreciated her care & support.
- with My value of joy, I shared my travel fun facts with the boys & girls and I shared my joy.
- with My value of clarity & partnership, communication was the key and it worked for me. It cleared the air and it worked for us. She appreciated my support.
- with My value of joy, she was a happy person and this made me happy. I appreciated her feedback.
- with My value of compliment, she appreciated my support, she gave me her compliment and she appreciated the great result. I was a happier girl.
- with My value of love, I went to my kundalini yoga class, it was great, it was sweaty and I felt amazing! so ZEN.
- with My value of joy, I was happy to write my successes. I loved to share my happiness blog. I spent happiness in my life.