5. Share time with people I care about, and experience life together. – The quality of my personal relationships correlates directly with my overall sense of worth and happiness. Sometimes in the midst of life’s chaos I forget to do the little things that remind me I am part of something greater than myself. And remember, I don’t need a certain number of friends, just a number of friends I can be certain of.
- with My value of care & partnership, I let him know that I will reserve a work station for him.
- with My value of joy, he will be a house owner soon, I shared my greeting card with him and I liked his smile.
- with My value of clarity, I briefed him when I was in the office, I planned our tasks and we went for it.
- with My value of care & partnership, I appreciated his support, he verified the documents and he asked for my support.
- with My value of love, Oops! 1) angry bird 2) shit happened 3)RTFM. I offered my support and I spoke up what I had to say.
- with My value of self-loyalty, it wasn’t about me and I didn’t need to accept this attitude. I kept my cool, I offered my support again and is it a joke?
- with My value of care & partnership, he asked for my support, it was a mistakes and I gave him my feedback. He appreciated it and he gave me his compliment.
- with My value of care & partnership, she reported this incident and I offered my support. I gave her my feedback and I reported this.
- with My value of love, Oops! it was a mistake and it was pity. I clarified that I reported this and they needed to correct the mistake.
- with My value of joy, I had some good laugh with thing #2, seriously! this situation was unreal. we laughed like silly.
- with My value of care & partnership, I had a guest today, we shared our knowledge and we shared our successes. It was great to make a new friend and create my network.
- with My value of joy, she gave me her compliment, she appreciated my support and I was glad to help out.
- with My value of love, I asked for support, I planned our weekend fun up front and we gotta have a fun weekend with the boys.
- with My value of love, I facetimed with the boys, we chatted and I asked what they liked. It worked for us.
- with My value of kindness, I spoke up about it. Everyone has his/her strongest and weakest point. we should accept that we are all difference. It make life more interesting.