[Happiness is …]
6. Accept things when they are less than perfect. – If I find myself at a point of intense decision making where I am caught in a spiral of over-analysis and I am making no progress, take a deep breath, break the spiral, make an educated guess on the next logical step, and take it.
Even if I get it wrong I’ve learned something, which is better than doing nothing. My failures along the road to my goals are simply opportunities to learn and grow. Remember, the real world doesn’t reward perfectionists; it rewards people who get things done.
- with My value of joy, I woke up with energy and it was a great start.
- with My value of care & partnership, I reserved a work station for her and this way we could sit next to each other.
- with My value of clarity, I briefed her in the morning, I shared my successes and it went all well.
- with My value of trust, I trust me. I trust the my gut feeling. The last question for myself “did I miss anything?” and it was NO. It was good enough for me.
- with My value of joy, I shared my Milan adventure with my dear girl, she was happy and she gave me her compliment.
- with My value of commitment, I was hungry before I left home, I ate my fresh berries with Soya yogurt and I ate when I was hungry.
- with My value of joy, I enjoyed the sun. I enjoyed my music. I enjoyed my day. My smile was bigger on my face.
- with My value of motivation, 83 was a number. 83 was a grade. Our team worked hard for this result. I shared this success with her. It was motivating.
- with My value of joy, she gave me her compliment. We are team, a great team work!
- with My value of care & partnership, I asked for feedback. He clarified this issue, it was OK not to proceed and I appreciated his support.
- with My value of care & partnership, he asked for my support, I needed more clarity and I explained to him how it worked. He appreciated my support.
- with My value of care, I appreciated his feedback, I had no idea and just forgot where it will be. Thanks for your support.
- with My value of positivity, it was a great day, the project may Go Live and we went for it. Nothing can spoil my day with this minor details.
- with My value of care & partnership, it was a clear meeting, the message was clear and it was great team work. I gave them all my compliment.
- with My value of joy, I had great laugh with the girls. I shared my successes. we shared some fun and thanks girls.