7. Invest time, energy and money into myself every day. – Happiness comes as a side-effect of learning new skills and challenging myself. Read, listen, adapt and stretch to accommodate new ideas and new information. When I invest in myself, I can never lose, and over time I will change the trajectory of my life. I am simply the product of what I know. The more time, energy and money I invest acquiring pertinent knowledge, the more control I have over my life.
- with My value of partnership, I had a training today and I had a task to finish before I went to the training. <done and smile>
- with My value of clarity, I sent my mails to my co-workers and I let them know where I will be. I won’t be in the office for 2 days. I offered my support and I had my back up too.
- with My value of joy, it was a beautiful day, I am excited and this project Go Live.
- with My value of love, I got some feedback, Oops! What is MMB? My bad and I assumed that everyone “knows” what it is. SLCTA.
- with My value of gratefulness, I appreciated his feedback, the docs were not there and I reported it.
- with My value of care & partnership, I gave her my feedback, I asked for support and it was OK and no worry!
- with My value of care & partnership, I appreciated her support. I appreciated her care. I appreciated her empowerment and I am a lucky girl to have her in my life.
- with My value of clarity, I checked the route planner up front and I traveled somewhere unknown. It was a beautiful, sunny sightseeing place.
- with My value of gratefulness, I appreciated this present. I appreciated this training. I learned something new and I invested in me.
- with My value of love, I was in the wrong address, I asked for support and I appreciated this handsome’s support.
- with My value of fun, I had fun with my co-workers, it was a great way to know someone outside the office and they are awesome folks.
- with My value of dare, I exercised this task, I was the tech support and I did what I knew. I had fun and I did well.
- with My value of compliment, I got some compliments, I did well and I cared. Thank you so much.
- with My value of happiness, I was happy girl, thing went well, I appreciated their feedback & compliment and we are TEAM.
- with My value of love, I did some research about iron-rich vegetarian food, Tofu, soya, spinach, green leafy veggie, nuts etc etc and I will improve my red cell counts in the next month.