<Just Saying …>
One day it just clicks… I realize what’s important and what isn’t. I learn to care less about what other people think of me and more about what I think of myself. I realize how far I’ve come and I remember when I thought things were such a mess that I would never recover. And I SMILE. I smile because I am truly proud of myself and the person I’ve fought to become,
<My Successes of the day>
- with My value of care, I appreciated her support and I gave her my compliment.
- with My value of care & partnership, I still didn’t get an answer and I called for feedback.
- with My value of self-loyalty, I can imagine that I can be stupid in someone’s mind and I don’t care about it. When you don’t understand what I say, then you should ask. <huh!> What an ego. I let it go.
- with My value of love, Oops! I appreciated her feedback and she told me that I may say no when I gotta. Thanks for your care, your input and your feedback. <Aha!>
- with My value of joy, Aha! cooperation has more fun. I realized that we were on the same page, I spoke up my idea and I asked for support <Bam!>
- with My value of care, I shared this pressie and it was her party! I appreciated her care and her friendship. Thank you so much.
- with My value of love, Oops! I recognized my CP this week, I didn’t eat lots and my weight stayed <hmmm …> I wasn’t a happy girl, I worried about things and I didn’t like things/people. <deep breath in><deep breath out>. I had this Aha! moment. Let this fuckers go!
- with My value of care & partnership, I asked for support, I appreciated his support and it was awesome.
- with My value of dare, “I may say no” and yes I did twice. Sorry darling I didn’t need to do this. I have got it hunny, I will let you know next time.
- with My value of self-loyalty, I dislike control freak. Why does this person like to control someone’s else life/business? <Arrrrgggh..> <breath in><breath out> It was my party and I may determine what I want, I thanked you not to control any of my business. Thank you.
- with My value of joy, when I walked home, I felt the rain and I saw people ran and I just loved to feel the rain. I can’t control my smile on my face. Fantastic!
- with My value of dare, “I may say no” and I sucked this up 3 times and the last time I spoke up. No, I won’t allow interruption again. I gave him my feedback and it worked for me.
- with My value of compliment, he gave me his compliment, he appreciated my support & care and I liked our smiles.
- with My value of ZEN, I was an angry bird and WHY? I recognized my stupid, old routine and Ouch! I had some chat to my mind and I accepted that shit happened sometimes. I let it go and my smile was bigger.
- with My value of compliment, she gave me her compliment, she appreciated my partnership and contribution. Thank you kind lady.
- with My value of self-love, I am amazing. I am good. I love me.
- with My value of joy, I had a good laugh with my dear friend, he just cracked me up big time and oh my! Thanks for being in my life hunny.
- with My value of care & partnership, it was easier and efficient. I liked it. I appreciated her feedback and partnership. Thanks sweetie.
- with My value of love, I asked my dear girl to hang out with me, she said no and I missed her. It was all fine.
- with My value of love, I asked my mommy dear & daddy bear to hang out with us, they said yes! <Woo Hoo> I missed my folks.