I have decided to stop saying yes to people and situations that don’t support my well-being. Instead, I will say yes to my happiness, and yes to my growth, and yes to all the people and things that inspire me to be authentic and whole, while at the same time accepting me just as I am. My yes, from here on out, is my pledge to live honestly, my commitment to love myself fiercely, and my cry to create my best life possible. YES!
<My Successes of the day>
- with My value of care, I finally chatted with my neighbor, they did well and I shared my care and love with them.
- with My value of sharing, he shared his event and stories with us. I appreciated his sharing and I stopped my worrying. They did fine <yeah!>
- with My value of care, she shared her event with me and I was the ear. I appreciated her openness for me and she did fine.
- with My value of care & partnership, he asked for support, I arranged this directly and he appreciated my support.
- with My value of clarity, I have learned that I gotta report this and I did. It worked for me and I appreciated his feedback.
- with My value of care & partnership, he gave me feedback and one important message in this mail ” he knew me (cyberlab chick) & MIPS ” I appreciated his partnership, his care & his clarity. Thanks guys & I truly proud of what I achieved so far … My new support network.
- with My value of determination & dare, I realized that I was the one for this. I gotta do this on my own, I gotta decide what I should do and I gotta manage this. A new challenging chapter.
- with My value of clarity, I checked their schedule up front, I asked for support and I clarified my expectation. It worked for us. Thanks guys.
- with My value of awareness, when shit had hit the fan and it happened whole day. <breath in> <breath out> I kept my head cool, I focused on it and looked for solution. A clear mind worked better for me.
- with My value of care & partnership, I appreciated her support, she showed me this awesome result and I gave her my compliment. Thanks sweetie.
- with My value of care & partnership, he rang me and talked to me in person. Hey there! I appreciated his support, his care and his clarification. I appreciated our conversation and achievement. It was simple and I love our team work.
- with My value of fun, I had some great laugh with the girls and TGIF. I had fun.
- with My value of care & partnership, he asked for my support and I did my best to figure out what it was going on. I appreciated his openness for me and I appreciated kind people around me.
- with My value of clarification, he asked for my feedback, I clarified this issue and I created this partnership, cooperation with them. Great stuff.
- with My value of love, I decided to send them this greeting card and asked what they are doing. It was great to share my love and my care.
- with My value of joy, I hanged out with my dear friend, we had a great time and awesome laugh.
- with My value of joy, I absolutely hate what I saw and what was going on without socks in this situation. I had some silly laugh and giggled.
- with My value of love, my sweet baboo was happy about the new jammies and polo’s. It fitted him perfectly and we liked it.
- with My value of insight, failure isn’t the blockage of successes, doing nothing and stay inside my comfort zone is probably my failure. Whenever I am going to try something for the first time, I will succeed or fail and it will be all OK to learn how to do it.
The only to learn how to doing something is to do it. And I will fail. Over and over again. Better and better until I get it right.
It is simple actually. The idea is welcome failure as feedback. Surely failure hurts my ego and I should also understand that failure is a lesson. No more, no less. When I invest my time and energy in my action, then I can turn any failure into success.
- with My value of power, I have my power to do whatever I do and I don’t need any approval from anyone. I am also responsible to my action and I fucking hate blame others but me. I am very hard on myself at some point and I have learned my mistake.
Love, vulnerability, kindness and showing feeling are very powerful action, I love to show my feeling. I love to share my love with people I care.